Monday, July 14, 2008

Birthday Baking

This is a first . . .

Momo and I starting to assemble the birthday cake.

. . . with the mom of the house gone I have decided, with a little help from my Sissie and the Italians to have a simple birthday gathering for her. Yes, I did say simple and I know most of you are thinking that this word isn't in my vocabulary. Well you would be wrong with that assumption. You see I have to keep things simple as I am almost on my own and can only teleport once in awhile.


Roscoe, Opus and I work together in the kitchen to finish the cake.


The four chefs going over the final menu and finalizing last minute changes.

Tomorrow is the mom of the house's birthday and I didn't want her to think I forgot. I am throwing a little surprise party for her and hope you all come back to surprise her.

6 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We will be back for the surprise. MoMo and SS gave us some advanced notice.

We can't wait to see everyone again. It looks like you are aiming for simple but elegant. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

You did a great job on the cake. We will come back tomorrow for the surprise!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! What a great surprise for them. And what a perfect cake. I hope my human does not start expecting things from me.

Mr. Hendrix said...

we'll be back! i'm so glad you're able to do this for her. you are such a sweet thoughtful girl.

that cake looks yummy! is there a salmon flavored layer?

Babs (Beetle) said...

Lovely cake :O) I will come back for the surprise if I can get MB to give me a moment of her time.

Purrs, Sukie X

Daisy said...

You are the cutest little chefs I have ever seen!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks