Monday, January 5, 2009

Befana


Today I received this beautiful gift from Opus along with the following note:

"Dearest Friend,
Sending a big hug to you from across the miles. I do hope that your first days of 2009 have been filled with fun, love, and laughter. Tonight is a BIG night here in Italy. According to Italian folklore, Befana (the good Christmas witch) will visit our homes. Before you go to bed, you must hang your stocking up and if you have been a good kitty or doggy (which I know you have) Befana will fill your stocking with goodies . . . hang your stocking before you go to bed in hopes that Befana will leave you treats!

Much love from Italy,
Opus"



Thanks Opus for the stocking, I have it hung and waiting for Befana to come! Hope Befana comes to your house.

18 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Ooooh a Christmas witch!! We never heard of her before. Sounds interesting.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

How very interesting... I wish I had a stocking for this.

Sweet Purrfections said...

This looks interesting. I can't wait to see what you get.

The Cat Realm said...

Sassy - that bedroom of yours is the cutest! We'll put that in our photo album to look at whenever we want to smile!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hope you get the best presents sissy!!!

Daisy said...

Sassy, I am sure Befana will leave you many delicious treats!

Daisy said...

ps: Sassy, thanks for your support! I think the site with the Bad Word in it might win. I got a new e-mail address a while ago. It is:
daisythecurlycatATgmailDOTcom

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We hope Befana visits you with nice gifts.

hmstrjam said...

hi sassy, you might also enjoy the book millions of cats

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh pink bedroom for a princess!
Sassy, you live in style, and I love your lifestyle!
Muahhhh!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Sassy will you please send us the vote for Daisy picture so we can put it in our side bar.

We wish Befana would come see us. We are out of Greenies, we still have some Party Mix though, so it's not all bad. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Did you get any good stuff, sissy? Love your bedroom and thanks for having my picture on your bedside table. I feel so loved.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Many stocking goodies for you, Sassy!

Sassy Kat said...

Befana didn't come, think I will stay in bed until she shows up!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hi, Sassy, We miss you. Hope to be back soon!

Margaret Cloud said...

That picture is too cute for words and precious also.

Samantha & Mom said...

Hey Sassy! Sorry I haven't gotten the Review for the Momomo Caper up yet. I am still working on it and I will do it as a Thursday 13 on Thursday of this week!
Your FL furiend,
Samantha

Anonymous said...

You should get lots of gifts cause your a very good and sweet kitty :)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks