Friday, March 28, 2008

Momo Update



Great news!!! Momo is going home. I received this from Momo's SS today, "Yay, Momo is coming home! I am going to pick her up shortly. She has kept her fluids down and is urinating normally. She is still quite weak though. She has to stay indoors until she is much stronger and there is a special diet to follow. I am just thankful that she survives the episode. She has never been this ill before.

Thank you all so much for your concerns - I am really touched by the response of everybody, even furries that I have never met before.

Now we have to concentrate our purrs and purrayers on Miral!!!"

Thank you for all of your prayers to help Momo get better, keep praying that she returns to health quickly and keep praying for Miral.

12 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

This is such great news! We were really happy to read about her being home. We dogs haven't even walked Jan yet, but we all wanted to check on Momo.

The Furry Kids said...

This is great news! We are gonna keep purring and purraying for her to get all better soon!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am very glad to hear that Momo i sdoing better.

PB 'n J said...

Oh what wonderful news! We're so pleased that Momo is home! We'll be purring for her continued recovery.

Daisy said...

Hooray! MoMo is going home! I am so glad that she is getting better. I hope she regains her strength quickly.

Jans Funny Farm said...

We were so glad when we just checked on Miral to find she has made improvement today and it looks as if she is on the mend.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

This is great news. We have been so worried about her.

Charlotte said...

It is such good news that all are on the mend. I can't believe it! What has happened this month???? I'm sure April will be a much healthier month for all! Hope you are well.

Love Charlotte
x

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hi sissy, I'm better and SS has solved the mystery to my poisoning. I think I shall post it as a cautionary tale to all. Please check your email for details.

meemsnyc said...

We just visited Momo's blog. That is great news. We are purring for Miral too!

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Sassy!
Yay!! We're glad Momo is back home!! She must be so happy now!
We're still praying fur Miral!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Cat Naps in Italy said...

We are so happy that dear Momo is home and is feeling better. We hope that each day finds her better than the last!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks