Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Asta's Birthday Surprise!


I woke up today with Opus at my house wildly saying something about a birthday . . . Asta . . . NYC . . . MFV . . . Ruis, Karl, Momo, and me! The next thing I knew we were on our way to Asta's with birthday party makings on hand. Head on over to Opus's place for the details of rounding all of us up and all of the party details. Also be sure to stop by to wish Asta a Happy Birthday!



Wishing my sissie the Happiest of Birthdays!!!!

All photos by Opus

9 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh what a grand surprise for Asta!

Tesla and Hansel said...

Dat iz a great surprise!

fank yoo fur comin ta meh celebrayshun! Wat a week!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Woohoo, sis, party party again. This time is for our sis, so it's doubly good. Glad Opus has the presence of mind to pick up all up in his MFV.

Jans Funny Farm said...

You're all full of fun and adventure! What a terrific surprise for Asta. We're sure she was thrilled you didn't forget her birthday.

Asta said...

Sassy
Thank you fow being a tewwific sissy..you awe wondewful fow thinking of me especially at such a time when we awe still missing ouw Roscoe so vewy much..I hope my Birfday was able to distact all of you fow at least a little while..Thank you again!!!
That cake was vewy delicious, and the flowews wewe pawfect..I wil tweasoowe the fwamed photo of Me wif Opus and Angel Roscoe fowevew
smoochie kisses
ASTA siss

Anonymous said...

How lovely! Hope you really enjoy your day.

Deb Cushman said...

What a great idea -- surprising Asta!

Asta said...

Hello my sweet sissie Sassy
How awe you today..I hope you wested up fwom the pawty..thank y ou again
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun :)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks