Friday, December 5, 2008

Party At The Cat Realm!


Poster by Karl
The big day is here! Karl is throwing Ruis a surprise birthday party today at The Cat Realm and everyone is invited. Head on over and join in on the dancing, fun, food, friends, and anything else that is going on. See you there!

Photo by Karl
l-r: Asta, Sassy, Mrs. Oz, Opus, Momo, Karl & Taylor
In honor of Ruis's birthday and many hours of practice we preformed a dance for the cat of honor.


Photo by Opus
Photo taken of me while I was keeping an eye out for the arrival of the guests.

Photo by Karl

Not only were we spending the day with old friends and meeting new ones we spent some time with our loved ones that have gone over the bridge. With the rub of the magic lamp by Mrs. Oz we were reunited briefly. We all listened in awe as they sang Happy Birthday to Ruis.


Photo by Karl
After the party Ruis and Karl took leave on a magic carpet for some vacation alone time. But are they really along? Check back at Karl's to find out.

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY RUIS!

11 comments:

Asta said...

Sassy
I had no idea how wel you can wide..that is a gowgeous howsie
smoochiekisses
ASTA

The Cat Realm said...

What a party! Thank you for coming. And thanks for the look out - you look very impressive!!!
Now back to the dancing!
Karl and Ruis

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Such a delightful party over there...

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Great partying with you again. We always have such good fun together.

That picture of yours on the horse is absolutely pawsome. Love it!!!!!! May I try riding the horsie too please???? Never been on one before although my late grandpa was a keen rider.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It's a great party. We even had a go at belly dancing.

meemsnyc said...

Yeah for parties!!

Cat Naps in Italy said...

So glad that you could make it to the party! I sure do enjoy belly dancing with you! Care to join me in the food tent?

Opus

Jans Funny Farm said...

So sorry we missed the party. We know it was fun and you all had a good time.

We'll be back. And if you hear any rumors to the contrary, well, this is the truth ---- we did NOT break Jan's computer. It did it all by itself. Her brother is trying to nurse it back to at least consciousness.

Anonymous said...

Sassy, as one of my bestest and dearest friends I want to thank you you were on my surprise birthday party!!

I cannot (and will not) imagine a party without you and therefore I thank you from my heart for celebrating my 10th birthday with me, Karl and our friends!

(((HUG)))
~ Ruis

Cat Naps in Italy said...

That sure was a fun party! Now it is time for the you-what with the you-know-whos but I sure hope that the you-know-them don't mind that we went you-know-where.

Love,
You-know-who

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Yes Opus, I know all!!!! You're a funny one!!!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks