Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Party

The party is in full swing. I am not able to totally throw myself into the party as I am worried about the mom and dad of the house. You see they were hit by an ice storm on Friday and do not have power in their house. Power probably will not be made available to them until Sunday afternoon, if even then. I feel a little selfish being in this beautiful tropical place while the temperature in their house keeps falling. Today is was at 57 degrees and they know it will just keep getting cooler. Moth and Doth spent their day in restaurants, coffee shops with Internet, and shopping in nice warm stores. Tonight they will be staying at a friend's house where it will be warm for them. They have told me not to worry and have fun but a little part of me feels guilty. Oh well, on with the party . . .



Photo by Karl
l-r: Asta, Opus, Santa, Momo, Ruis, Karl & Sassy

Since I have had to teleport to an Internet place my time is limited plus blogger is not being nice either so I cannot not upload photos. For a complete story on the party, photos, and the winner of Karl's contest please visit The Cat Realm for all of the details.


Everyone heading over to Karl's to see who the winner of his contest is.

If I don't get to visit before Christmas I want all of you to know I am thinking of you and wishing all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Oh, if blogger will be nice we are trying to have a complete rerun of last year's award winning CCSI III The Santa Caper written by Karl. This will be brought to you with no intermissions!

Peace and love to all.

9 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Don't worry, Sassy, we are sending LOTS of warm thoughts to your Moth and Doth. But not too many because we don't want the ice to melt too fast and cause them even more problems.

They are very much in our thoughts. There is a lot of hot air between our ears so that alone should keep them warm.

Anonymous said...

Oh NOES??! Why does it take so ,long?!?!?
I is crossing all my paws all together that they get their finger out and fix it quick! :)

V-V

Sweet Purrfections said...

I sure hope your mom and dad get their heat and lectricity back tomorrow.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Sassy, we are purring for MOTH and DOTH. We hope the electricity will be restored soon.

Merry Christmas to you and your family and you will be in our thoughts and purrs. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We are sending warm thoughts to you. Yuck. Ice storms are nasty.

Black Cat said...

Oooooooo, poor Moth and Doth! I hope all is restored to warmth and comfort soon. Ice storm go away, you are horrid! :) xxx

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Hope things get fixed at your house. At least you were able to make it to the party!

Opus

JEWELGIRL said...

No ice here just about 17 inches
of snow to dig out of! We've been
busy. I am sure Aniwa is having
tropical good fun! Purrs and blankets!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Keep warm Sassy, Moth and Doth. Pity you can't all teleport here to me. It's warm and sunny here. You are all in our thoughts. Send warm pulses over to you!!!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks