Monday, October 19, 2009

Retirement Party Day Four-Party At Versailles


Photo by Karl

Just when I thought the gang couldn't outdue themselves on the celebration of the last several days of my retirement party I found out quickly that I was wrong. They all put their furry little heads together and thought that the perfect place for a party would be at Versailles and rented it out for a private party, which all you are invited to attend.

There was dancing, authentic costumes for the dancing, and a Lifetime Achievement Award presented to me in honor of my contributions towards CCSI. So much more to tell you about it would be easier if you join the party over at the CCSI blog and join in on the fun because you are all invited to attend this most wonderful night of coming together as good friends.

13 comments:

Sassy Kat said...

I tell you if I had known the gang was to give me such a big send off I would have retired a year ago. Don't spend too much time here. Head over to the CCSI blog and get the full story.
We are at Versailles and you are all invited to join in on this private party.
I even was given a LIfetime Achievement Award in honor of my contributions towards CCSI.
See you there.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh, we are having such a good time at your party. Scylla is going to collect Brian so she can dance with him. ~S,S,C & F

Jans Funny Farm said...

Sassy, you look fantastic. And you deserve the Lifetime Achievement Award. You've packed a lot into just these two years of blogging.

And what a wonderful party.

The Creek Cats said...

We've always wanted to visit Versailles! Thanks so much for inviting us.

Asta said...

Sassy
you desewve all this and mowe
I love you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh that is lovely! How elegant you all are!

Confucius Cat said...

Cool Party you're having here.

Deb Cushman said...

We hope you have a great retirement! We are going to miss you!

Your Secret Sister said...

Much love to you dear Sassy and good luck in all your adventures wherever they may lead you....

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Yay for our retirement bash!!! Let's party!

Sweet Purrfections said...

This such a wonderful retirement party. I am glad that you are being honored in such a grand way.

Eric said...

Woohooo!! What a send off Sassy Cat. I'll bark my head off for you with bestest wishes for a happy retirement.

Wiry wags n kisses Eric xxx

TwoSpecialWires said...

Sassy. Your life has been rich and full. What a great way to memorialize your time with your CCSI friends and colleagues. We hope the next phase of life is just as special. We know it will be, because it will be whatever you make it, wherever you make it. Always in the hearts of friends.

Love
Jake and Fergi xxoo

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks