Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Award Times Four


Jans Funny Farm Gang

I am so happy to say that I have received three awards last week. The first award I received was The Warm And Caring Award presented to me by Jans Funny Farm. This award goes to a kitty who goes the extra stretch to be a warm and carring kitty to their mom, dad and others. Jan's gang said that they wanted me to have this award for including so many kitties and woofies in the wild adventures we go on. I am honored and appreciate that Jan's gang presented me with this award, thank you so much.



I would like to pass this award on to my sissy, Momo, as she always includes all kitties and woofies when she is planning parties, visits, or away adventures. She also is a sissy, as I am, to three doggies and a lot of her good friends are doggies. She treasures all of her friends whether they are kitty or a woofie and is always making friends with new visitors, having fun with all that come by to visit with her.



My next award, Friend Of A Woofie, was given to me by Karl. I want to thank Karl for this award and I am so touched that he thought of me. This award represents a blogger that has a woofie as a friend or for kitties that have woofies as brothers and sisters. I also will proudly display this award on my blog. Karl gave me this award because I just became the NOMSS friend and NMOSS sissy to Asta. I thank him for thinking of me.

My friends Tybalt, Holly, and Ivy also presented me with the Friend Of A Woofie award today. I am so happy to again receive this award as it is a testimonial to my new doggie friends, and family, of all of the fun we all have when we are together. As I mentioned earlier I have three doggie sissies and a little doggie brother.



The rules of this award are: To give this award to at least one blogger who has a woofie as a friend. If they let a woofie blog sometimes, posts information on woofie safety, or just love to cuddle with a woofie of their own, then send this award to them. Make sure you leave a comment on their blog letting them know you are giving them this award and don't forget to link back to the person who gave it to you.

I saw this award and knew right away that this award needed to go to Jans Funny Farm. They have so many kitties and woofies at their place I sometimes cannot keep track of everyone of them. They are always helping woofies in need that are lost, needing to find new homes, needing finanical aid to pay animal doctor bills or heading out on adventures with me. Jans Funny Farm is a great place to be and all of the kittie and doggie brothers and sisters have a good mommie.



My third award was presented by me by one of my dearest friends, Ruis. This award is a new award designed by Ruis and his typist. I am so surprised and greatly appreciative that he would honor me with this award. I was the second to receive the Golden Paw award, Karl received the first. I shall treasure this moment and words are hard to find how pleased I am that I received this award. Your kind words about me touched me deeply

Ruis's own paw was used to make this award. The Golden Paw is to be given to cats, dogs or any animal or human bean that have lent a special helping paw/hand to another cat, dog, animal or human bean. You may give this award to as many individuals as you want to thank for lending you a helping paw/hand. If you don't need it now, save it, and you can give it when needed.

When Ruis gave me this award he said " he, Ruis, has a special girlfriend Sassy! After I got without the typist, Sassy introduced me into the world of football, the Super Bowl. Together with Karl and many friends she encouraged us to go with her to the cheerleaders academy! She took me and Karl and her family members to Venice, the Carnival! And whenever I feel a little down, and Karl is not around, she makes a smile on my face! Thank you dear Special friend!!"



I have spent a lot of time thinking about who I want to present the Golden Paw award to and I would like to send it along with the Friend Of A Woofie award to Jans Funny Farm. She helps out so many over at her place and is so deserving of this award. I want her and the gang to know how much I appreciate all of the hard work that they do for others in need.

Again thank you Jans Funny Farm gang, Karl, and Ruis for these wonderful awards! Your kindness is greatly appreciated.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, congratulations with so many awards in one week!!:-)

I am so happy you like the Golden Paw award Sassy. But you are not the second who got it, together with Karl and the maid, you are the first!!

And you are our dearest, special girlfriend. You will find out, hahaha.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add that Jan's Funny Farm is GREAT choice to give the award to!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award!

Sassy Kat said...

Ruis-I am more than honored now to be the first to receive the Golden Paw award. I cannot think of a more deserving group of kitties, doggies and bean to receive this award, which is why it made so much sence to pass it right along to Jans Funny Farm.

Cheysuli & Gemini-Thanks, this is all so overwheleming.

Jan Price said...

Sassy, You always do things with such class. We love the photo of your accepting your friend of woofies award.

Congratulations on the awards. You deserve them!

And thank you for the kind words and the awards you gave us. We deeply appreciate them. We'll post it soon and display them proudly.

Jan's Funny Farm

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Congratulations on all the awards. You really derserve each and every one of them. JFF is an excellent choice to pass these awards to, I can't think of a better lot of furries who deserve them so much. Thankyou for thinking of me, I am honoured to receive it but I don't really think I deserve it.

The Cat Realm said...

Sassy - you sure deserve all the awards!!! And what a beautiful post you made about it - with an award ceremony and all! You are the greatest!!!
Your special friend Karl
P.S. You might want to have a look at Skeezix Halloween contest blog.....

The Cat Realm said...

Almost forgot: Momo and Jan's Funny Farm are absolutely wonderful choices!!!!

Motor Home Cats said...

Congratulations on all of your awards. You deserve them all. We always enjoy reading about your adventures.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Concatulations on your awards!

Jan Price said...

Sassy, we were all so discouraged yesterday we never even noticed you put all our faces on the one award. What a nice thing to do. Thank you for making Jan smile and go teary. (The good teary.)

Jan's Funny Farm

Asta said...

Sassy
Congwatulations
You awe so vewy desewving of those awawds..and you look fabulous as aways in youw dwess fow the acceptance!!
I'm s pwoud of you my sissy!!!
you awe a twue fwiend to all!
smoochie kisses
Asta siss

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks