Friday, April 25, 2008

A Pajama Party For Four Plus Two More

Momo kitty has been spending the last several days in Italy with Opus and Roscoe since SS has been busy working on her thesis. I recently found out that now Opus and Roscoe's mom was going to be traveling for her business and was going to ground all to the house while she was gone. I immediately put on my thinking cap and came up with and idea . . .



. . . guess who is coming to The Heartland of America?


Photo by Opus & Roscoe

I awaited for their arrival in the early evening of Friday with great anticipation. Since they traveled so far I know they would be tired from their trip so this evening we will just take it easy and relax. I cannot wait to hear about all of the fun things that they did in Italy. If you would like to know about that too be sure to check things out at Opus and Roscoe's place.


Photo by Opus & Roscoe

After arriving safe and sound we all headed inside to catch up on the latest news.

Just when you think things cannot get any better than they are . . .

Photo by Karl

. . . there was a knock at the door as we were getting settled in for the night and now there are two more at the PJ party! Our good friends Karl and Ruis!!! Yeah!!!

13 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

It makes me laugh so much - you waiting for touch down. Have a great time together.

Purrs, Sukie X

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wonderful, wonderful. We felt bad they were going to be left alone for 5 days. Now they won't be alone. Just be sure to keep them out of trouble. Hehehe.

Juno said...

Sissy!!!! Ohhhhh this is great!! Enjoy your PJ pawty for four!! :)

Oh No~! While my hooomans weren't able to visit you, we missed the audition of CCSI!!! Oh No!!

Thank you for your nice comment about our latest announcement. :)

Momo & Pinot

Asta said...

Sassy sissy
How wondewful to have Opus Roscoe and Momo sissy at youw house fow a slumbew pawty..I love that pictoowe of you waitng fow them..I bet you'll have the bestest time
love you
sweet dweams
smoochie kisses
Asta siss

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

This is going to be interesting...

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Thanks for taking us in! Looking forward to spending the weekend with you. Not sure what we will do after that, but the human will be home Thursday. Sigh.

Love,
Opus, Roscoe and Momo

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh what fun. Please don't get in too much trouble. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Maya and Kena said...

How cool!! That's so nice of you to throw a pawty!
A slumber pawty! You must have had so much fun!!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Jans Funny Farm said...

Ha! Leave it to you to add two more after we've all gone home for the night. But we're glad Karl & Ruis are there. It must have been an interesting slumber party, though we doubt you got much slumber. We picture all of you plotting and planning for the future. :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Karl and Ruis spend so much time traveling! WOW!

Daisy said...

You all have some very cute pajamas!

JEWELGIRL said...

My tween stayed in her pajamas
all day today and she would fit
right in this photo!!! :) LOL!!!

CRIZ LAI said...

Firstly...sorry I could not attend the party as I have some problems with my pajama. Well, I think my reason should be real good too.

Secondly, it's all being explained real clearly in my post. I hope you won't faint seeing it.. haha :P

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks