Saturday, January 19, 2008

Arrival

Great news! I have arrived at the Cheerleading Academy at last. The hold-up on the trip, I found out, was a problem with getting across the bridge. Come to find out we were traveling through a small town in the Midwest and it was the Annual Fishing Off Of The Bridge competition. There were so many enrolled in the contest this year that there was no room for buses or cars to cross the bridge. We stayed overnight and got to meet some of the locals and had a fish fry that evening; it was good.


Upon arriving at Cheerleading Academy I was delivered to the door of my dorm, Rah Kappa, by bus. Chilly and I were so excited to finally be here that we did not notice the wonderful surprise awaiting us. After we unloaded ourselves and our luggage we took a few pictures outside of the dorm. When we took a closer look, to our amazement we saw Momo, Opus, Roscoe, Karl, and Ruis looking outside their windows at us! They were a little worried when the bus was delayed and wanted to make sure that Chilly and I made it safely to our destination. They took a different bus route and arrived hours before us; how happy we all were to be together at last. They might even sit in on a few classes offered here at the academy.

So here I am with my traveling companion, Chilly, in a new place with some of my good friends, waiting to receive tomorrow's schedule.

9 comments:

Daisy said...

I sure am glad you finally arrived! And that's a wonderful surprise to find friends waiting to welcome you.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We're glad you eventually got there safely. We were more than a bit worried about your fellow bus passengers. What a lovely surprise to find your friends waiting for you.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! I can't believe they beat you there!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hahahaha! SS finds it extremely funny that I went to wait for you at the Academy. She said she could never guess what I was up to these days since I got a bunch of friends at the CB. What's a cat to do when it's rainy and dreary and silly humans work all the time?

Jan Price said...

We're going to have to start calling you the Sneaky Six since we can't ever tell what you're going to be up to together.

Glad you finally made it to the academy and have your friends there to cheer you on in your studies.

jans funny farm

Juno said...

Sassy, you made it!!! We're glad you finally arrived to the academy!!

Please accept "Thank you for being 'our' friend" award from us!! We've always appreciated our friendship and we thought you deserve this award. :)

Momo & Pinot

The Cat Realm said...

You and Chilly look so cute in front of the dorm! We are glad that we could surprise you! We surprised the maid too, hahahahaha. I will have to teleport back and forth a lot - Emil and Mrs.OZ need some supervision with the butler being gone....
Karl

Christine and FAZ said...

We're are glad you arrived safely and really hope you enjoy your schedule of activity. FAZ

Sassy Kat said...

Daisy-Yes I also was glad to get to the academy. Chilly was ready to get off of the bus.

Eric & Flynn-The people on the bus were nice, ya cannot judge someone or cat until ya get to know them.

Cheysuli & Gemini-Yep, they had a faster route.

Momo-I will come over to check things out at your place today, good luck at the game.

Jan-I like the Sneaky Six name, I think that suits us fine.

Momo & Pinot-Thank you so much, I think of ya two as good friends, want to get over to your place and check things out.

Karl-Keep them guessin I always say.

Christine & Faz-I think I will have a fun time here at the academy, will keep all posted.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks