Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Two Awards


While I was away training to become an astronaut I receive two awards. The first award given to me was The Extraordinary Gold Star Special Award from Tybalt. This award was created by -Storm, The Furry Fighter-and is for Bloggers who have achieved or done something special. The award celebrates beyond what is ordinary or usual.

Tybalt presented me with this award stating ". . . because she has gone above and beyond the call of duty with her Little Productions and CCSI! Because of her, I have met so many other interesting furries, and I have felt even more a part of the blogging community. . . "

I feel so honored to receive this distinguished award and will proudly display in on my blog. The CCSI idea was many ideas that were thrown into the wind and cannot take full credit for the show. It is a collection of many behind the scene cats and dogs working with one goal in mind and that is to bring us all together to have a good time. So this award I accept and say thank you for all that have been involved with both CCSI shows; thank you so much Tybalt.

1. Post the explanation and rules of the award and link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and repeat the reason why you received it.

2. Pass the Award on to two other Bloggers who you fink deserve it and explain why!

I would also like to give this award to two cats that live in the same house, Opus and Roscoe. They have been such a part of CCSI; writing and doing graphics for the first show and graphics for the second show as well. They have gone beyond making the graphics for CCSI the best there can be. They once said to me that it is the details that is important in doing graphics and if you view their photos you will see that this is the case. I have kept that thought with me and as I am now learning how to do graphics I try to remember their words of advice. They have motivated me in learning this new craft and I only hope that I can be as good as they are in this field. To this guys I pass this award on to you.



I have had the priveledge of my Best Female Furry Friend, Momo, honor me with The Thinking Blogger Award. I feel so fortunate to have met so many wonderful friends in this blogging world and think about all of the fun keeping in touch with old friends and making new friends. The memories that we create together in our adventures will lead us on new adventures.

Here are the rules attached to this award:
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. (No fish or bird blogs, they'll just make you hungry)

2. Acknowledge this post.

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!

I would like to pass this award onto: 1. Samaritan at Jan's Funny Farm, because I am still trying to figure out how the phone got to the pool party and calls were made to home; hey it wasn't even a cell phone. they are always helping others and making us award of others who need help and how we can help them. 2. Karl My good friend and college from CCSI has we wondering how he comes up with so many ideas; not only are they ideas but excellent ideas. And he has the time to see that most of these ideas get done. 3. Trixie over at Top Cat Rules, I just don't know how she can keep up with energetic Pyewackett. Pye has so much energy I'm not sure if Trixie gets any sleep. 4. Tybalt for his excellent movie reviews every Friday. I don't know how he became such an acclaimed movie critic but his reviews flow ever so kindly when a review is made. 5. Dragonheart showing us how to teach others by watching you teach little Merlin. Merlin is so lucky to have you there to help him grow. I bet you have to have a lot of patience with a little one around. ps. I hope by now you are feeling better.

Note: Later in the day the clues will be reveled on what Momo and I are up to.

13 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, that has made mom go all... a bit tearful. And we think you ae right - Trixie might not be getting enough sleep, we are all home on holidays and Pye is bouncing about all day. Trixie is jumping stright up in the air if anything moves near her.

Her nerves are all upset.

Thank you so much for giving Trixie that very important award. Weh she finished her little leg ballet stretching exercises, we will show it to her. :)

Maya and Kena said...

Hi!
Come check out our blog!
You got an award!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on all your awards. I think you picked some good cats to pass them on to!

Karl and Ruis said...

First: Congratulations to your awards, I am very happy for you and very proud to have such an awarded cat as yourself as my friend!
Second: What an honor! Thank yo so much for giving me such an extraordinary award as the Thinking Blogger one! As for the ideas: they can only come because they grow on the fruitful environment of inspirational friends!!!
Thank you Sassy - the post about it will have to wait till I am back from Antarctica and a bit rested...
Karl.
And Ruis says hello of course!!!

Charlotte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Congratulations on the awards. You are such a dynamo and inspire all around you to be enthusiastic!

Islay said...

Hi Sassy and happy happy New Year!

I don't know what you cats are up to, but you're already way too smart for me!

licks & slobbers
-Charlie

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your awards, Sassy, they are very well deserved! I am honoured that you chose to pass one along to me. Thank you!

Dragonheart

Sassy Kat said...

Topcatrules-So glad to give Trixie the award, didn't want to make the mom tearful. Tearful for happy I hope. Trixie is a sweet kitty as all of ya are over there.

Maya & Kena-Will be right over, thanks.

Chrysuli & Gemini-Thanks, I thought about it really hard. I thought I did a good job on that too.

Karl & Ruis-Thanks, Karl. I too so value our friendship. Ya certainly have as many ideas as I can have, ha, ha, ha.

Momo-Thank you so much, that is such a nice thing to say.

Charlie-I am so happy so see ya again. I have been visiting ya but ya must have been away, so good to have ya come back to visit. I will stop by your place later.

Dragonheart-Thank ya, ya are so kind and so deserving of the award I passed on to ya.

Maya and Kena said...

Hey there Sassy Cat!
As fur the rules, it didn't come with much except to link it to Colin at http://grottynosh.wordpress.com/ and to pass it on (we guess however many people you want). And we gave you this award because your blog always has something entertaining! And the stories are great (we'd also like to thank the other people who helped make the stories, but we don't know who they are)!! You blog is wonderful, in other words!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Jan Price said...

Hey, Sassy,

Samaritan is struck dumb. For once he can't talk. When he recovers, he's going to write a post.

We'd all like to thank you for the kind words.

Jan's Funny Farm

PS - He won't told any of us how he got that phone to call home. He told us to think about it.

Sassy Kat said...

Jan-Ha, ha, ha, too funny!!!! I am so glad that Samaritan is happy with the award.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concatyoolayshuns on both of your awards. They are well deserved.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks