Sunday, January 27, 2008

Meme Time

I have been tagged for a meme. Here are the rules:

You have to post who tagged you and link back to them. Karl tagged me.

You have to tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal.

What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences.

  1. I would have all my friends and party for a whole day and night or even longer if we wanted to.
  2. Adopt a little kitty to be my sissie.
  3. Eat all of the treats and bad things for me all day long.

I tag my new siblings Momo, Asta, Momo doggie & Pinot.

10 comments:

Jan Price said...

Good choices! We'd like to do the same things.

jans funny farm

Daisy said...

That would be like a dream come true to have all the toys out of the box and scattered around the house! Many toys in every room!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those sound like fun things!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yep that all sounds like fun.

Juno said...

Thanks for tagging us, sissy Sassy! :)
We love your answers. We will definitely join you.

Momo & Pinot

The Cat Realm said...

Why does point number one not surprise me???? Hahahahahahahaha -
Important things are happening at my blog! I asked the question....
Karl

Anonymous said...

We always leave our toys all over the place, but we would like to eat whatever we want whenever we want.

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Sassy, the meme said three things that you have NEVER done before! Not three things that you do every day! Hehehehehe! Sounds like a lot of fun.

We saw the photo of you in your dress. You look smashing!

ANOTHER birthday in our house! Ugh! If we eat any more cake we are going to burst! Of course that won't stop us from eating the cake!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

Tybalt said...

Oooh . . . great things, Sassy!

The next time you and MoMo set out on an adventure, please count me in! I could use some excitement in my life. Purrrrs

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... I laugh at number one, and the comments!

I LOVE your three things, and I am tagged too, by my fiance Karl, but I'm afraid I have to come with something different. ;-)

I sent you an email, my dear friend.

love,
A very happy Ruis

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks