Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Award Times Two



What a wonderful way to start out the new year but to receive not one but two awards. I have been chosen by Karl and Momo, to receive the "So Special Award." This award is given to those who spread good karma around.

I so appreciate Momo giving me this award as she is my BFFF, Best Female Furry Friend. Momo was one of the first cats that I met when I started in the bloggin world. I don't know how we found each other but I am so glad that we did. Momo has been there for me in my times of needing a good listener and offering sound advice. We have become good friends and the daily talks we have keep our friendship growing.

Until the second CCSI show I did not know Karl too well. Working long hours on the series has allowed me to get to know Karl for the wonderful, funny, and caring cat he is. I am so fortunate to have meet him and proud to say that he is also a good friend to me.

I would now like to pass this award along and share in giving out good news. I would like to pass on my first award to Pinot, baby brother of Momo. Pinot is such a sweetie and proudly tries to do all of the things his big sister does. I wanted to be the first to give Pinot an award and so hope he likes it. Just looking at Pinot's photos will make you smile for sure.

The second award I would like to give is to Miss Peach. Her posts are always so beautiful and such care goes into each party that she shares with all of us. She is so thoughtful to all of her guests.



Award for Pinot and Miss Peach.

I am so fortunate to have meet so many new friends since I started bloggin. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you better and meeting new friends to have adventures with.

10 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Nice of you to give Pinot an award! All to himself too! I am honoured to be your BFFF and have thoroughly enjoyed our time together. Hope there will be lots more fun time ahead for us!

Sassy Kat said...

Momo-You bet! Lots out there for us to explore. It is so much more fun with ya on these adventures. Get ready for our next adventure. Starting soon. Maybe hints will be left for those that want to test their CCSI skills. The sky is the limit to what we can do! Oh what fun we have.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

So much to do! I am packed and as I have said before "Have bags, will travel". Since then, I have never looked back. Well maybe for ham, turkey, duck, cheese........

Yes, yes, sky is the limit, or is it?

Jan Price said...

You deserve the award, Sassy. And you made good choices to pass it on.

Congratulations.

jans funny farm

Asta said...

Sassy
Thank you so much fow the pool pawty..I loved the swimmy pictoowe and I might use it unless Mommi stays lazy..she's been useless since the NewYeaw,heheh
congwatulations on youw awawds!
You awe such a good fwiend to so many of us
smoochie kisses
Asta

The Cat Realm said...

Sassy you certainly deserve this award over and over! I didn't know you before CCSI but through that wonderful endeavor I feel like you have become a very good friend! And I am looking forward to many more great adventures together!
And you made such wonderful choices in passing this award on, I don't know Pinot so well yet as I just met him at the last CCSI production but he seems to be just a sweety pie!!!
And Miss Peach of course is one very special cat who has been very dear to us for a while now. With a special bond as her human and my maid are both Germans!
Congratulations, Sassy, thank you for being our friend!
And now I have to get back to packing - I will put up the last post tomorrow before Ruis and I go CRUISING!!!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award. You have picked some fine cats to pass it on to!

Anonymous said...

Sassy dear, congratulations on your award! It is so well-deserved. And wow, what wonderful kitties you chose to pass it on to!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Sassy Kat said...

Momo-I am so ready for our next adventure. I will be leaving clues for our CCSI friends, we will see who the good detectives are. Meet you at the ya know where for the ya know what.

Jan-Thanks, I do so enjoy the awards but worthy of them(???) OK if ya say so, ha, ha, ha.

Asta-Thanks, ya are such a good pal, I have enjoyed gettin to know ya and look forward to learnin more about ya.

Karl-Thanks, and I too consider ya a close friend. Have fun on your cruise. I know ya two will have a good time.

Cheysuli & Gemini-Thanks, I thought about this a long time. It is hard to choose when ya have so many good friends. It is hard to do.

Marilyn-Thanks, I think two awards on the first of the year is a great way to start off the year.

Juno said...

Sassy!!
woof woof!! I am SOOOO glad to receive an award!! It's all mine, it's ALL mine!! :D Thank you, thank you!!!

Pinot xoxoxoxoxo

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks