Thursday, January 31, 2008

Awards



This January I have been fortunate enough to receive three awards.



Samantha and Tigger gave me This Blog is Rated E for Excellence Award. I want to thank Samantha and Tigger for honoring me with this award. I now need to send this to ten Blogger writers of outstanding style and ability.

I would like to give this award to Asta, Opus and Roscoe at Cat Naps in Italy, Daisy, Momo, Miss Peach, Tybalt, the gang at Jan's Funny Farm, at Top Cat Rules Pyewackett & Trixie, Eric & Flynn, and Maya & Kena. All these Bloggers have wonderful outstanding styles and a fantastic ability to keep us thinking, amused and entertained.

I now must apologize for being late in posting of the two following awards. It is not that I did not appreciate those awards presented to me but I made the mistake of letting time get the best of me. For me doing this I must say how sorry I am and hope no feelings were hurt.



I receive from Charlie the You Make My Day Award and want to thank him and Orble for presenting me with this beautiful and uplifting award. Charlie is a dear friend of mine and one of the first blogging buddies that I met. I would now like to pass this award on to my first NOSS Sissy, Asta along with the award mentioned earlier. Whenever I leave her place I am always guaranteed a smile is on my face.




Another award I received earlier in January from Maya and Kena was the Blogger of the World 2007-2008 and I want to thank them for this beautiful award. I would now like to pass this award on to all who visit me and have up lifting blogs, supporting others when the need is there, and are kind to all when you visit their blogs.

20 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Your post just reminds me of how slack I have been in acknowledging awards and memes. At present I am just too upset with Charlotte's disappearance to do anything. Hope she would return soon.

Leslie said...

We are thrilled to receive that award! We thank you so much!

And we are very upset about Charlotte. :(

Anonymous said...

Congratulations with the awards, Sassy!! All very well deserved!!

Purrs & headbutts,
~Ruis

Jan Price said...

Aw, Sassy, that's so sweet of you to give us an award. (Blogger didn't send us an email for your comment, so we found out by accident.)

What an event you had to receive yours.

jans funny farm

Asta said...

SissySassy
Congwatulations on youw awawds!

and thank you so much ...
I am so vewy moved and gwateful fow those awawds...it's extwa special to get it fwom a sissy..

Love and smoochie kisses and pwayews fow Chawlotte's safe wetuwn
Asta sissy

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Congratulations on your awards! I also just put up the awards that I had received in January - my Lap Lady had been too busy getting ready for her parents arrival to celebrate my LL's birthday, which meant I didn't get to blog much or visit much! I love having my grandparents visit but I miss visiting my friends, like you!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions on your Awards. Isn't it amazing how much appreciation the blogisphere shows?

Tybalt said...

Thank you very much for the award, Sassy! I will post it on my blog and pass it along on Monday . . . I will give a lot of thought to who I should pass it along to!

I am very upset about Charlotte. I hope she comes hom safely soon.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Concatulations on all the awards. I'm glad to see that Charlotte has finally found her way home!

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulations Sassy! And what a great seat you have in the awards ceremony!!!
Are you back from Sydney?
Now you are probably getting ready for super bowl?
And I saw your Help find Charlotte and went to her blog: she is BACK, hurray!!!!
Karl

Daisy said...

Sassy, I can see you in the audience! Congratulations on your awards! And thank you for thinking of me with the E for Excellence award, too. Sometimes I get very confused about awards too, and then more time goes by and I get even more confused, and then I am in a panic to post, but then I don't and then I feel bad about it. Maybe that happens to everycat sometimes.

Juno said...

Sassy!! Congrats on these three awards!!

Did you get much snow this morning? It's heavily snowing over here in Toronto. Please stay warm, ok?

Momo & Pinot

Jan Price said...

Thank you, dear friend, for the award. We are sorry we forgot to post it yesterday but we did remember to do so today.

jans funny farm

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concatyoolayshuns on your awards Sassy, and fanks efurr so much furr passing on the E for Excellence award to us. It is a great onner.

Kaz's Cats said...

G'day Sassy, Concatulations on your awards! You deserve them.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Maya and Kena said...

Hey there Sassy!
Congrats on your 3 pawsome awards!! You deserve them alright!
And thank you so much fur the "Rated E for Excellent" award! We'll post as soon as we can!
Have a great day!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh neato! Concatulations on alla yore awards!
We's furry Glad Charlotte maded it home now too :)
Purrrrrrrrrs!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your awards, Sassy! They are very well deserved. :)rip

Asta said...

SissySassy
I'm having a lovely time, but I'm sad cause it sounds like you'we upset that no kitties awe thewe..the pawty is at Gus Dagger's house and at Joe Stains'..no catses weplied to them when they were talking about the pawty plans..I guess no one wanted to go..I would have been happy to have any of my catses fweinds thewe..especially my sissies(Momo and Pinot didn't come eithew)

I hope you'we having a good weekend
smoochie kisses,ASta sissy

Maya and Kena said...

Hey there Sassy!
Thanks fur stopping by our blog! And thanks so much again fur the award!! We'll post it on our blog ASAP!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks