Friday, January 11, 2008

Winners & Certificates


The winners and photographers of the mystery adventure are treated to a tour of NASA by Sassy & Momo.

What an adventure Momo and I had and I hope you all had fun with it too. I was curious as to how many took part in the last few days so I looked at my site meter; it only went back to the 9th. I was amazed that I had a total of 448 visitors in the last two days, from as far away as Australia, Canada, Croatia, Germany, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. From the United States I had visitors from fifteen of the fifty states including the District of Columbia.



I am proud now to introduce you to our winner of the Sassy & Momo Mystery Adventure, Daisy. She used her CCSI skills wisely, waiting and gathering all of the information before she made her guess. Daisy was 100% right on with all of her facts about our mission. I am presenting Daisy with the Certificate of Excellence and also a prize for first winner will be in the mail. Congratulations Daisy; nice work.



Flynn is one talented CCSI detective as his guess was made on the first post. He possesses a keen ability to pick up the slightest clue and put things together. His comment was ". . . I think it is the school of Aeronautic and Astronautics at Purdue University, West Lafayette. That is where they train for space flights and the space shuttle. I think you are going into space with Momo." The only thing missing was that we were going to make repairs in space. For his clever and acurate detective work I am awarding Flynn honorable mention in our mystery adventure. Also, a prize will be sent to by mail to Flynn's home. Fantastic detective work!



Two other Certificate Of Excellence Awards, I am please to say, are for our two great photographers, Opus and Roscoe. They were right there with us recording everything we did so that this historical moment would be preserved forever. Thanks guys, you did a wonderful job!





The last award is for all of you who participated, stopping by to encourage us, gather clues, make guesses, or just offer words of support. I would like the following to please pick up your Participation Award and, if you would like, display it on your blog: Artsy Catsy, Asta, Capt. Jack & Dante, Cheysuli & Gemini, Christine & Faz, D Chedwick & Bryant, Diamond Emerald Eyes, Dragonheart & Merlin, Eric, Jan's Funny Farm Gang, KC & Missy Blue Eyes, Karl, Marilyn Monreow, Maya & Kena, Michico & Adan, Mickey, Miss Peach, ML (Mary Lynn), Ruis, Mr. Hendrix, Samatha & Tigger, Shohomo '67, TCR Topcatrules gang, The Meezers, and Tybalt.

If you don't see your name and you visited me during the mystery adventure, please take a Participation Award with you and let me know so I can add your name to the list. I apologize if anycat/doggie was overlooked.

I hope you all had as much fun with this as Momo and I did. Another mystery anybody?

21 comments:

Jan Price said...

Yes, Momo, we had fun. We didn't know anything about Purdue, so we had to learn. We researched hard but didn't see any mention of the program you entered. And we didn't really believe you and Momo could go into space so quickly, so we guessed pilot. We were wrong.

Congratulations to Daisy for winning and to Flynn for 2nd place.

Also congratulations to all of you who put the mystery together and did the photographs. You all did a great job!

We'll come back and pick up our Participation Award tomorrow. We are beat tonight. That was some party for Miss Peach.

jans funny farm

Charlotte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

A big thankyou to my astrobuddy for all the organization of this venture, to Opus and Roscoe for the tireless recording of our mission and to all wonderful kitties who participated in the contest and who encouraged us in our adventure.

Congratulations to Daisy and Flynn! I am so impressed by your detective abilities, especially Flynn who was almost spot on in the FIRST post!

Asta said...

Sassy
The whole adventoowe was lots of fun and bootifully photogwaphed by those talented fwiendz of youws Opus and Roscoe....Congwatulations to Daisy and to Flynn fow theiw wins! You have some vewy clevew fwiends!!!!
I'm so glad you made it home safely and even got to miss Peach's pawty on time!!!
I salute you!!!my hewoes
smoochie kisses
asta

Charlotte said...

What an exciting game! I hope I can take part in it next time. I love clues and finding things!

Leslie said...

Hot damn!

Woo hoo! That was fun! oh, and informative and did I mention that it was fun?

- From Trixie and Tigger and Pyewacket

Daisy said...

I feel very proud and honored to have won your contest. It was loads of fun, and I learned a lot. And thanks for letting me try on the space suit! I am ready for the next mystery!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Thank You furr such an exciting compytishun. I am very proud to have an onnerabull menshun and to be runner up to a very worthy winner, Daisy. Concatyoolayshuns Daisy, the best kitty won.

Juno said...

Sassy, what an adventure!! Geee... we couldn't keep up with your post on daily bases (evil virus!!!) but yes, we had fun catching up everything after the mission completed.

Momo & Pinot

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Concats to all the winners!

Purrs
Abby

Artsy Catsy said...

What an exciting adventure this was! Concatulations to Daisy, Flynn, and Opus & Roscoe -- you are spectacularly smart kitties! And thank you for our participation award - we've proudly displayed it on our blog.

Welcome back to Earth!
Rocky
& the Artsy Catsy space cadets

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Yes, Momo, it was so much fun. My two cats, KC and Missy Blue Eyes, both had fun participating and look forward to another (please)!
And praises for those who set the entire thing up, it must have been a lot of work, it was all so perfect.
And KC did catch the countdown numbers on the times, briefly, but figured it must have been a coincidence. Great thinking, great clue.
ML (Mary Lynn) and KC & Missy Blue eyes

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

...Oh, and congratulations to our great detective winners!
ML, KC & Missy

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on a win to Daisy! We were actually surprised that we were as close as we were as it was just a gut feeling! We kept laughing every time it looked like we might be close!

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Thanks for the cert Sassy! You are the best! We had so much fun going into space with you guys. Any time you a photographer, just let us know!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe
THE RIGHT STUFF!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

It was fun reading and finding da clues, but we knew Flynn already had it on da first day! Yoo guys gots da right stuff alright!

Sassy Kat said...

Jan-I am glad I was able to introduce your gang to the wonders of Purdue University. Our family had ties that go way back to Purdue. I am glad that ya all had fun with this and everycat/dog at your place get a certificate! They each played a part in this adventure.

Momo-My pleasure, was a lot of fun. We had a good group all the way around.

Asta-Ya said it, great evercat/doggie that was along on this adventure. It was so good to see ya at the party, was fun.

Charlotte-Ya stopped by and visited so ya should have a participation award, be sure to pick one up.

TCR-Ya said that right! Right on!

Daisy-Again, congrats on your win, ya are the best CCSI detective. Fantastic work.

Eric & Flynn-Hey honorable mention and participating winners, ya are such a delight to get to know and I am lookin forward to gettin to know both of ya better. I think ya two can be a lot of fun.

Momo & Pinot-I am glad that ya stopped by and hope your family is feelin better by now. That virus stuff is bad.

Debra-Thanks!

Rocky-Thanks for the kind words, I know the winners are happy that ya congratulated them. Be sure to stop by again I would like to get to know ya.

ML, KC & Missy Blue Eyes-So glad that ya had fun with this. I hope we can get to know each other better.

Cheysuli & Gemini-Ya two were right on at first, just needed a few more clues and ya would of guessed for sure what we were up to.

Opus & Roscoe-I think ya two are pretty great too! I hope we can do somethin like this again.

Zippy, Sadie & Speedy-Ya should have kept lookin at the clues and keep guessin as Eric & Flynn were not quite right but oh so close.

Charlotte said...

Wow! Do I get a participation certificate too??? Thanks +++, Sassy. But it was all over when I came by. I didn't do any guessing either, not that I would have been even close to the mark.

I knew who you were at the party because some kitty pointed you out to me.

The Cat Realm said...

Are you kidding us? Of course we want another mystery adventure!!! Congratulations to Daisy and Flynn you have to make sure to hire them for the next CCSI adventure!!!
This was lots of fun and we immensely enjoyed all the pictures!!!
Emil and Mrs.OZ
Karl will be back Saturday and pick up his participation award then.

Sassy Kat said...

Charlotte-Yep, I left ya a message. Be sure to take it home with ya.

Karl-Great I will rest my mind for a half a day until I think of another adventure. Bet ya will be glad to get home but also probably a little sad to see the cruise end. Hey I gave ya and Ruis a cruise, ya two can go on another one.

Kaz's Cats said...

Hi Sassy, Thanks for an exciting mystery - we had a lot of fun investigating what you and Momo might be doing. That's a great NASA Certificate that you've got! Daisy and Flynn are such a smart cats for guessing right.

Purrs Gypsy & Tasha

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks