Saturday, December 8, 2007

Cast Missing Part II

For those of you that have just arrived I will bring you up to speed about the CCSI II cast. When I left you all yesterday I posted that most of our cast was missing from the set and could not be found. The only thing for me to do was to get to the bottom of this, and fast.

Well, after a lot of detective work on my part I found nothing on the set to give me any clues as to what happened to our A-list actors. Sitting in the corner pondering what to do next I noticed Momo, starring in CCSI II as the Tooth Fairy, coming over to me asking why I looked so sad. I filled her in about the mystery surrounding the set of CCSI II with most of the cast being missing. Momo immediately started laughing, that lasted about five minutes, before she could catch her breath then filled me in as to what she thought might have happened. Well it seems that something big had happened over at Animal Internet. She said that Charlie had a post featured in an Animatorial written by Miss Oz. and she overheard the cast talking about going over to check things out at the Animal Internet. I thanked Momo for this valuable information and was in high hopes that the CCSI II missing cast would be found.



Photograph by Maggy & Zoey

Armed with this information I headed over to Animal Internet and the first thing that caught my eye were the wonderful words "New crime show written and produced by cats does CCSI one better." Then I clicked below these beautiful words and was taken to a page Animatorial by Miss Oz, and could not stop reading. Here are a few more things that she had to say about CCSI "the hottest new and possibly only show of its kind on the Internet - was born . . . more than two dozen extremely talented Bloggers from at least six different countries on three continents come together as a team to create an experience that not only rivals CBS’s CSI but actually makes it look boring in comparison . . . Don’t miss this extraordinary new experience on the Cat Blogosphere / animal Internet . . ."


Speechless I came back to the studio and shared the good news with the executive crew and the remaining cast about the wonderful article featuring the CCSI series. I also told them that I found evidence that the cast had been there but not there now, I must have just missed them. I soon had another surprise after my return from Animal Internet. Not long after reporting where the cast might be I looked around realized that the rest of the crew had left and no one was in the studio but me. I cannot blame them for rushing out to go over to Animal Internet but I did think that it was a little strange to take off and leave me here by myself. Oh, I don't blame them for getting over there to check out things for themselves but why didn't they ask me to go along with them? Don't fret though I will catch up with all of them and I highly recommend that you check it out too.

Oh by the way, I also have had word from Tigger The FBI Cat and it seems that he had taken the cast to Paris to celebrate, a wonderful place to unwind and kick up your paws with your fellow cast members and friends. If you happen see any of the MIA gang please tell them that it's OK and not to worry about leaving the studio. Tell them that I want them to take the weekend off and keep on partying or if they get partied out to rest up. I would like to know if the party is still going on to let me know the location so I can catch up and join in on the fun.

The case of the missing CCSI II actors SOLVED! Case closed!!

13 comments:

Sassy Kat said...

The Case Of The Missing Cast Caper is SOLVED! All have been reported at home with loved ones or tourin through Paris with Tigger The FBI Cat. All is quite on the set as the weekend is given off to the cast, since they were not here anyway, but startin Monday long hard reshesals are in the makin as is the countdown to the CCSI II airin December 14.
I'm takin a nap now stress makes me sleepy.

Jan Price said...

Sassy,

This is Jan. I am furious with the Funny Farm residents. They sneaked Percy inside last night while I was washing dishes. I wasn't aware he was home until I fed them breakfast - actually, brunch. And there he was! And the Funny Farm laughed. I'm seldom speechless.

I am so glad to know where he was. I was worried about him wandering around the globe. He is glad to know he has the weekend off. I am also glad he has the weekend off because all residents here are GROUNDED for the weekend.

Percy will be there for Monday's rehearsal though. It's almost show time and the show must go on.

Thanks for checking into what happened.

Jan and
Jan's contrite Funny Farm

Juno said...

I was getting really worried about the missing ones!! Whoa, I am glad the case is closed. Whew.... I am glad everyone was ok.

I just came back from Opus & Roscoe's blog and read about the CCSI team badge. I would love to post it onto my blog as one of the proud CCSI members. Can you please send me the code once it's done?

Momo xoxoxoxoxo

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Glad you gave us the weekend off. Burp, burp. Too much partying. First it was Asta's party on st Nick's Day (after the set of course), then the rush over to the Animal-Internet to check things out after Charlie and MoMo the dog tipped me off. There were a whole lot of kitties there but I left to return to the set where you were the only one there. Shorly after I bunked down under my tree, Tigger roared up the street in that flying pink machine and off to Paris we went. On the way back I detoured to Ohio where Parker hosted an impromptu party. I am exhausted! Tell you what, I have never had so much fun in my life. Being an A-list certainly helps.

PS with all this talk about copyright, I would like to point out that photo you posted of me was done by the Maggie and Zoey in the dressing room for promotion and mag goss purpose. You might want to give credit to the Zoolatry.

Leslie said...

Hello Sassy, this is Leslie. How are you?

I'm writing to ask if you can please keep a close eye on my three girls on the set on Monday - Pyewacket, Trixie and Tigger.

You see, I am very busy at school that day - we are having our concert twice that day - a matinee and then another one at night, so I won't be able to be present to chaperone the three girls.

And if I take my eye off them, they are off gallivanting around to the Animal Internet, then Paris, and now Parker's party. Some social life they are having!

Thanks!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Sassy,
That kitty of mine decides to go off visiting while I am away next week. Please make sure she finishes her work at the studio before allowing her to toodle off. Tell her I say so! (Not that she takes much notice of me)
SS

Sassy Kat said...

Jan-What can I say, nice though that the furry ones take care of each. It's funny about having one missing, ya are worried when they are gone and made when ya find out what they were up to.

Momo-Pinot-Yes, help yourself to the badge to display it and when we get the link set up we will let ya know.

Momo-Thanks for two reasons, 1. For helping me find where every cat/dog went when they were MIA and 2. Letting me know that Maggy & Zoey took that lovely photo of ya, I will be sure and credit them with the shot.

TCR-I will do my best to watch out for every cat/dog, but they have to be on their best behavior as this is the final week and not a minute should be wasted.

SS-I will keep an eye on Momo but trust that trouble will not find her way. After all she helped me crack the case of the MIA's. She is such a good kitty.

Anonymous said...

Wow, how exciting! You are having so much fun, and I cannot wait to see the episode when it's ready! Wow, less than a week to go now... I can't wait! *big smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Jan Price said...

Hey, Sassy,

I'm not supposed to be on the net this weekend, so this has to be short. Are we supposed to advertise with the CCSI ad (graphics by Karl) on our blogs too? Or is that just for management?

See everyone on the set Monday.
Percy,
Jan's Funny Farm

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Paris was such fun!

G.

Sassy Kat said...

Marilyn MonREOW-Thanks for stoppin today, as ya can tell we have had some excitement but not nearly the excitement that the CCSI II show will be like. Bee here soon.

Jan-Thanks for checkin but we want all involved as much as they want to be, have fun with it and promote, promote, promote. Thanks

Gemini-Even though I didn't get to stay too long cause I was tryin to find all of ya, I must admit yes it was fun.

Jan Price said...

Hey, Sassy, We thought we should ask before taking a copy of the CCSI ad off your page. We were promoting, but got a bit sidetracked with Percy's disappearance. We're glad he's home. We posted his story on JFF and gave CCSI a little plug with Karl's graphic.

We're all beat tonight. Everyone will probably be resting up tomorrow for Monday's rehearsal.

Jan's Funny Farm

Sassy Kat said...

Jan-It's OK, we are workin on getting a link so watch for the news on that.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks