Saturday, December 15, 2007

CCSI The Santa Caper-Part II

CCSI:CAT/CANINE CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATORS




“Oh my” Sugarplum Mary screams, “they kidnapped Santa! What are we going to do?”

“We have to call in the police and let them help us find Santa Claus!” Wunorse Openslae says.

“But you read what they say: Do not involve the police!” whines Bushy Evergreen.

“They always say that” replies Shinny Upatree, “it doesn’t mean anything. We need the police to figure this out! I will call NPPDCCSI (North Pole Police Department Cat/Canine Crime Scene Unit), they will find clues that will help us to get Santa back!”




Half an hour later Detective Schlau and Dr. Hinweis arrive. They put yellow ribbon around the room so no one can go in there anymore and they start looking for clues.

“Dr. Hinweis, look at this, I found some colored eggshells. Let’s get them to the laboratory and see if we can match them to something.”

"Yes, Detective Schlau. And look ovew hewe – I found a paw pwint. And it looks exactly like a wabbit footie…. I will telepowt to the laboratory immediately and check these things out myself."




“Hmmm, colored eggshells and a rabbit footprint. I think we should pay the Easter Bunny a visit!”

Off Detective Schlau goes, knocking on Easter Bunnies door. No answer. He knocks again. Nothing. Just when the detective is ready to knock down the door, it opens and a very tired and hung-over looking Easter Bunny dressed in a Santa Claus outfit appears.



“Are you the Easter Bunny and are those Santa Claus’ clothes?” Detective Schlau asks.

“Yes. And yes. But they are mine now” and the Easter Bunny yawns, “I won them in our poker game last night!”

“What do you mean ‘poker game’? Where is Santa Claus? What happened here last night?”

“Please don’t tell Mrs. Claus. She would not approve, that’s why Santa hasn’t told her. We meet once a month to play a little game of poker,” the Easter Bunny confesses, “and last night was our game night. Santa lost everything but would not stop so he bet his clothes. That’s why I have them, because he lost again!” “And then,” Detective Schlau inquires “what happened then? Where did he go? Where is he now?”

“How would I know” the Easter Bunny exclaims, “we all had way too much eggnog, Santa borrowed one of my outfits to wear on the way home, and he left. What’s going on? Why are you asking about Santa?”

“Santa Claus was kidnapped” Detective Schlau explains. “We are looking for clues to what exactly happened.”

At that moment Dr. Hinweis teleports back and looks at the Easter Bunny. "I just matched the eggshells we found at the scene of the cwime to samples of youw eggs that we have on file." “We also had found a paw print, Size 17” adds Detective Schlau. “May I ask: what size paw do you wear?”

“This is ridiculous” screams the Easter Bunny, “I was here all night, alone! Look around, there is no Santa here.”




They all start looking around when all of a sudden the Easter Bunny cries “My left hiking paw is missing! And some of my eggs are broken and most of the shells are gone! Someone is trying to implicate me in this crime! Whoever kidnapped Santa stole my hiking paw and my eggshells and left them at the scene of the crime!”

“O.K.”, Detective Schlau sighs. “Let’s start over. Who was at the game last night and could have stolen these things and taken Santa?”

“It was just the three of us, as usual” the Easter Bunny explains. “Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and me.”


* * * * * * * Little Productions * * * * * * *

CAST Part II
Detective Schlau - Roscoe
Dr. Hinweis - Asta
Easter Bunny - Dragonheart
Bushy Evergreen - Miles
Shinny Upatree - Sanjee
Sugarplum Mary - Bonnie
Wunrose Openslae - China Cat
Cameo Apperance - Sassy

PRODUCTION
Executive Producer & Casting - Sassy Cat
Producers - Opus & Roscoe
Director/Casting - Ruis
Writer - Karl The Cat Realm
Graphic Design/Photography Part II - Asta, Karl From The Cat Realm, Opus & Roscoe & Ruis
Staff Repurrter for The Cat Blogosphere/Reviewer - Samatha
Reviewer - Tybalt

39 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

Sassy - this is so exciting! With all the work everybody has put in, the wonderful directing and awesome acting, I don't recognize my own story anymore and I am spellbound, sitting on the edge of my seat!!!
What a great production!!!!
And I didn't know that the Easter Bunny has a painting of you on the wall!!!!
Way to go Sassy!
Karl

Juno said...

Sassy!!! We couldn't sleep last night coz we were so excited to come and see the part 2! Whoa!! What's going on with Santa and Easter Bunny?!?!?!

Sassy, you're awarded by us. Please come by our blog when you take a break. :)

We'll be out of town today and tomorrow. I'll meet you tomorrow evening! Another BIG day!

Momo & Pinot xoxo

Jan Price said...

Sassy, How exciting. And Karl has Detective Schlau's (Asta) accent down to a T. Wonderful writing. Great directing. And the acting? Superb. Can't wait to read part 3 and see what happens next.

Percy,
Jan's Funny Farm

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Great scenery!
Fantastical acting! Wow
EXCITING plot.
We are on the edge of our bloo blankie!

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow!! This has been exciting! Silly Tigger won't say a thing!! It is wonderful! We'll be back bright and early tomorrow!
Your FL furiends,

Karen said...

This is so exciting and what a great cast.

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Bravo! Bravo! Well done all! Now we are just waiting for part three (enter Momo)!

Puuurs,
Opus and Roscoe

Cat Naps in Italy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gattina said...

Hahaha, I read the first part and now here with Dr. Hinweise and detective Schlau (super) and the NPPDCCSI what a phantasy !!At least it is much better than the CSI NY, Miami etc. and the actors more handsome !!

Milton said...

Ooooo! I don't trust that wasskly wabbit!
What is he hiding? Where is Santa?

Anonymous said...

This is FANTASTIC!!! Every actor did such a GREAT job, Dragonheart let his ears grow, Asta's wonderful accent... All are professionals!

Sassy, you are the best!!

Ruis

PS - tiny thing:)
Detective Schlau - Asta
Dr. Hinweis - Roscoe
has to be:
Detective Schlau - Roscoe
Dr. Hinweis - Asta

Sunny's Mommy said...

This is very interesting.

I think the Easter Bunny is involved, if he didn't do it all by himself! Look at him. He looks guilty!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh,another super episode!!!!! This is so exciting!!!It's so close to Christmas I hope they find Santa.Poor Tillie is worried!!!
Big kudos to the costume dept. , set design and photography!!!

(nice cameo Sassy ;) )
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Lacy said...

Wooofies all!!!! hmmm and the plot thickens...where iz santapaws and did the teethie fairy steal him...cant wait to the next episode....keep up the great work...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Gemini and Ichiro said...

The toothfairy got Santa?!!! Oh my!!!!

G.

Sassy Kat said...

Karl-Yes, everyday gets more exciting that the last one, yep that's me. I made a cameo appearance just like that great producer Alfred Hitchcock.

Momo & Pinot-Surprised by the Easter Bunny at this time of the year, huh? Me too. Thanks ya two for the award ya sent me.

Jan, Percy & the Farm-Actually we sent Asta'a line home for her to work on, this is spoken by Asta for our cameras.

Caesar & Princess-Don't fall off of your blanket, ha, ha, ha. It is an exciting show.

Samatha & Tigger-Maybe we have put a twist in the endin and Tigger doesn't really know what the endin is? Could be.

Pixel, Thanks and I agree with ya.

Opus & Roscoe-Each episode just keeps gettin more mysterious than the last.

Gattina-We tried to put a spin on our show, makin it better than the tv show, I think we got them.

Beezer-I don't trust the Easter Bunny either, why is he showin up this time of the year??

Ruis-Thanks, ya just cannot get good help, I sent the right information down but as ya can see. Oh well.

Sunny's Mommie-I agree with you 100%.

Mickey-Thanks, just wait until the next part.

Lacy-Maybe ya might make a nice detective, but what if he isn't with the Teethie Fairy.

Cheysuli & - Gemini-It might look that way, but what if the Easter Bunny is lying?

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, the plot thickens! We luffs this, all the kewl names and costumes and we wanna know if EB is involved in a kidnapping conspiracy!!!!! Great episode!!!!

Christine and FAZ said...

Is this a red herring or was it really the Easter Bunny? I am on the edge of my seat. FAZ

Daisy said...

Oh my goodness, I am LOVING this story! Dragonheart looks amazing as the Easter Bunny. I wish I could figure out whodunnit.

MaoMao said...

hehehe, the Easter Bunny, and now the tooth fairy, too!! This is so ecksiting! What a superduper story, and efurryone's doin such a great job -- we Ballicai can't wait to see Part III!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...! I am breathless with anticipation... is it the Easter Bunny who's guilty, or perhaps the Tooth Fairy... or could it be... someone we wouldn't suspect??

This is such a riveting tale, and I can't wait for Part III! Excellent job, everyone!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Karl and Ruis said...

Sassy - I think the show is a hit!!!
We might have to re-run it in January... hahahahaha.
Ruis and I will go around a bit and visit, and then come back and watch it AGAIN!!!!!

Sassy Kat said...

Cassie, TT, & Tot Gang-Looks to me that the Easter Bunny is involved, have to watch tomorrow and find out.

Christine & Faz-I saw the Easter Bunny in this show but missed the red herring, ha, ha, ha.

Daisy-If ya figure out who did it, ya would make a great detective yourself.

Chairman Mao-Yes, a lot of suspects introduced in this episode.

Marilyn-We know what has been done, we just don't know who did it.

Karl & Ruis-I have been watching it all day, everytime I see it I think it is better than the time before. I have watched it in the studio by myself, just enjoying the quite time and the show.

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh oh oh my this is just terribly exciting!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Ooooh this is so exciting. That Easter Bunny looks guilty, but we fink there could be an outsider involved and we don't fink it would be the teefs fairy.

Artsy Catsy said...

**thundering rounds of appaws**
Bravo, everyone!! Everyone was superb, and Dragonheart is perfect as the Easter Bunny! Such talent!!!

Rocky
& everybody at Artsy Catsy

Leslie said...

Oh this is so exciting! We can't wait to see what happens next!!

We are on the edge of our chair!

Oh, and we LOVED the painting on the wall! Great touch. :)

Sassy Kat said...

Meezers-Just wait until tomorrow's show.

Eric & Flinn-Interesting, ya are the first two to think this way, maybe ya should be detectives too.

Rocky & Artsy Cats-Yes, Dragonheart did a wonderful job. I wonder if the Easter Bunny is no what kidnapping of Santa??

TRC-Thanks, glad ya noticed the painting on the walls, nice huh? Tomorrow should prove to be an exciting show.

Koobuss said...

Sassy,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Koobuss and I am a wire fox terrier. Asta and I are kousins on our fathers' side thirty-two times removed.

I just read your script and I am worried about Santa. Please find him quickly! He has so much work to do. If I could be of any assistance in this matter, please let me know.

Good luck!!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

pee ess My middle name is Sherlock, I mean Shiksa. (Never mind.)

Sassy Kat said...

Koobus-Thanks for offerin to help out finding Santa, we have two more shows in which to solve this myster. If Santa isn't found by then we will probably need your help. Please be on the lookout for tryouts when we have another casting call. We are trying to get new actors into the shows that are waiting for production. Thanks for stoppin by and keep in touch.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dis is furry aciting...we can't wait fur da next episode!

Stanley said...

Sassy!

This episode is better than the first (if that is even POSSIBLE). Where is Santa Paws and WHAT is going on? I'll just have to tune in for the next episode!

Goober love,
Stanley

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Fabulous second part! I really enjoyed playing the part of the Easter Bunny. :)

Victor Tabbycat said...

This is so exciting! Bonnie got the firstest line! I spotted Sassy's pictor an Dragonheart looks great! Asta's feminine suits are wonderous.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

This is superb! Love Dragonheart's portrayal and Sassy's portrait on Easter bunny's wall. Nice touch! Really amazing work from the graphics staff and great acting by all involved.

Anonymous said...

This is very exciting.I wonder if the
Easter Bunny is telling the truth.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Oh my! Dragonheart is just brilliant as the Easter Bunny. It's enough to make my little kitty heart go pitter-pat!

Tybalt said...

Oooooh . . . so exciting! Great job, everyone!

The Crew said...

My, the Easter Bunny's house is so colorful!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks