Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Magic Kingdom

Guess where I am at and who I am with? Yep, I'm at Disney World in Orlando, Florida with my good friend Percy! You are probably wondering how we got here and why we are here. Well, let me fill you in . . .





. . . the more I looked at the photos from yesterday's post with all of those birdies that live in Florida I decided that I needed to check this out for myself. That meant taking a trip down south and I didn't want to go alone. This is where my good friend Percy comes into the picture. I gave his mom a call and asked if I could borrow Percy for the day and promised her that I would take good care of him. That way I would have company for this long trip.

At first we were going right to the beach but we made the mistake of doing one of those google searches and found this place called Disney with a lot of fun things to do. We both looked at each other and after thinking things over for about one minute we decided to go with plan B and head for the Disney stuff.

At the Disney Park we tried hard to blend in so we wouldn't get caught; you see there is a strict rule about no pets, etc. We purchased mouse ear hats when we were at the souvenir stand outside of Cinderella's Castle and it helped make us look like everyone else that was at the park today.

There are so many things at the park to see and we are having a lot of fun on the many rides at the park. Some of those we went on already include Space Mountain, Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, Mad Tea Party, and the Corkscrew.


This is where we lost our neat Mickey Mouse ears.
Photo taken by Opus & Roscoe

There are still some things that we want to do today such as go to Splash Mountain and from there we want to take in Epcot. I hear in Epcot there are exhibits where you can learn about the different countries. I want to check out Italy so I can learn more about where Opus and Roscoe live and what kind of food they eat.

Percy and I have got to go now as we haven't got a lot of time. I promised his mom that I would have him home before the street lights come on tonight.

Tomorrow I do plan on coming back to Florida to see if I can find our hats that we lost on the stupid corkscrew ride. After that then I need to head to the beach and see if I can find those birdies.

15 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Disney World! Wow! Bet you guys have fun there. Next time you go you'll have to take me along. I love rides. SS has only been to Disneyland in California and loved it.

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time! Maybe we should catch up with you in Florida for the day....

We have ALWAYS wanted to go to Sea World! Sounds like a great place to eat!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

Sassy Kat said...

Momo-Yes, I want ya to be with me in Florida, we will have to plan for that to happen.

Opus and Roscoe-Sea World! Maybe a place where a lot of fish are all bunched up together????? Be sure to stop and bring Momo cat with ya. Let's make plans for that one. Maybe after the first of the year???????

Jan Price said...

Hey, Sassy,

It looks like you and Percy are having a wonderful time on those rides. Too bad you both lost your mouse ears. Would have made great souvenirs.

Opus and Roscoe didn't let on about your destination. We're glad they shot some pictures so we could see them.

You two have a terrific time and he can tell us all about it when he gets home.

Jan's Funny Farm

Juno said...

Disney World?? We've seen it on TV but never been... It must be a great place to have fun!!!

Momo & Pinot

Daisy said...

I hope you can find your cute hats again!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Don't get wet at Splash mountain!

Sassy Kat said...

Jan-We have had a blast!!! That Percy sure is fun to hang out with!!! Will have him home soon as I promised.

Momo & Pinot-It is a neat place, ya should google it and ya can see all about it.

Daisy-I hope so too, I really liked those hats. You sure live in a neat state.

Cheysuli & Gemini-I hope we don't get wet, but if we do it will be OK as we hare havin so much fun we won't notice.

Jan Price said...

Sassy, We're so glad you and Percy had a good time today. He's still wound up with excitement over your trip to Disney World.

When you get a chance, stop by. We have something for you.

Jan's Funny Farm

Leslie said...

An important message from Tigger the FBI Cat!

We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! XX

P.S. Mom said I have to add that this is also from the two over at topcatrules, Pyewacket and Trixie.

P.P.S. We are jealous of you going to Florida. And we are so pleased for you as well :)

Dream Mom said...

Wow, it looks like you are having a great time. The mouse ears looked rather cute!

Sassy Kat said...

Jan-I am on my way. Be there real soon, I can hardly wait to see what you have.

Tigger, Pye, & Trixie-Thanks for the Xmas greetings, Florida was fun, we should all go there too.

Dream Mom-Thanks, I will have to come and visit ya. I sure like making new friends.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you and Percy went to Florida too. You are having lots of fun!!

It's great there, I know because Marlene told us, she has visited Disney World in Florida too.

Sassy Kat said...

Ruis-We will have to head to Florida together, I know you would enjoy the trip.

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahahahahahah - I am still laughing about that picture of you and Percy in the Roller coaster - WITHOUT your hats - you are soooo funny!
I am glad you are having all that fun! You deserve it after the hard work on CCSI!
Ruis and I will go and take the cruise you gave us from January 4 to 10! So we will have lots of fun too!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks