Sunday, December 9, 2007

CCSI II Cast Party


I have sent e-mail invitations to all cast and crew of CCSI II: The Santa Caper with details of a party that will take place on Tuesday of this week. Since starting work on this production my executive crew and I have come to believe that there is a black hole out there and it likes to keep some e-mails that are sent. With that being said I want to be assured that the information about our cast party will reach everyone.

I also want to extend an invitation for any furry one that wasn't a part of this production to attend. I must beforehand let you know that Little Productions will not be able to fly you out to California and this must be done at your own expense. All are welcome to come though.

A CELEBRATION FOR CCSI II



Sassy C. Little, Executive Producer of Little Productions invites you to join in the celebration of the near completion of CCSI II: The Santa Caper
Who: Cast & Crew
What: Party
Where: Hearst Castle at San Simian, CA on Tuesday, December 11 at 6:00 pm est



My private pilots will be available to transport cast and crew of CCSI II to California on Tuesday and upon arrival at the nearest airport to San Simian you will then be taken to the Hearst Castle by a private helicopter.

The party will start at 6:00 pm est and go until the last one leaves. Again my personal pilots will take members of the cast and crew back home when you want to leave. Please keep in mind while partying that the next day you will be needed on the set for more rehearsals.

No need to RSVP me or call the pilots, just arrive at the airport anytime and they will whisk you away to California. All you have to do is show up at Sassy's and everything will be waiting.

You have all gone beyond my wildest dreams in doing all you can to make this show beyond what I thought it could be. I want to thank all of you and for this reason I am having this celebration in your honor.

Hope to see you all there.

Most Sincerely,
Sassy

NOTE: All cast and crew members from CCSI I and CCSI II may pick up their CCSI badge, designed by Opus & Roscoe, and display it on their blog if they would like to. Your badge may be picked up anytime, please one per cast member, while you are visiting me or you can find one waiting for you over at Opus & Roscoe's place. Be sure to watch for further information regarding the link that will be hooked up to the badge. If you see Opus & Roscoe be sure to tell them how much you like the CCSI badge, they worked hard on this project.

22 comments:

Sassy Kat said...

Hey cast and crew of CCSI in your honor I plan a celebration for ya and hope to see ya soon in California. To our viewers and fans ya are welcome to come on out also.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Seeing that I am staying with you there is no way that I will miss this party of the year!

The Meezers or Billy said...

WOOOO HOOOO!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very very nice and detail of you invite all of us~!
I am sure the party and the whole program show gonna be very success~!!!!!
Because all of our cast and crews are amazing, really amazing~!!!

I'll be there for the party~!!!

The Cat Realm said...

Hi Sassy - my maid will be in a plane back from NY at that time but I will come with Ruis!
Karl

Jan Price said...

Thanks, Sassy. I stopped by Opus & Roscoe's and picked up a copy of the CCSI cast & crew badge. It's nifty.

Love the portrait they did of you.

I'm going to ask Jan if I can go to the cast party Tuesday night, but I think I'll wait till tomorrow. She's still upset with me for scaring her and with my brothers and sisters for helping me sneak in late without telling her I was home.

I sure learned a lesson from this Paris caper. Make sure Jan knows I'm going to be late so she won't worry.

Percy,
Jan's Funny Farm

Artsy Catsy said...

Sassy, we just realized from MoMo's blog that you live in Indiana - so do we! Where in Indiana are you? We might be able to come see you sometime without teleporting!!

We also realized that we don't have you on our blogroll, so we fixed that right away!

You & MoMo are going to have such fun together!

Rocky
& all of us at Artsy Catsy

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! Count us in!

Opus and Roscoe

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh boy a cast party! I have never been to one. I am ever so excited!!!

Christine and FAZ said...

Wow that is going to be some party. FAZ

Daisy said...

I cannot wait for the celebration. I need to figure out what I am going to wear...

Leslie said...

Oh we are so excited about the party. Thank you so much for inviting us!

Sassy Kat said...

Momo-Ya got that right, we are goin to have so much fun!

Sammy & Miles-I somehow knew ya would be up for another party.

Adan-It is the least I can do, treat my crew and cast to a party to celebrate a job well done.

Karl-See ya there, ya will have a much better plane ride than she will, ha, ha, ha.

Percy-Glad ya got your badge, and everything that ya do in life I say if ya can learn from it than it was a good thing. Glad ya are tryin to be extra nice about the rules.

Artsy Catsy-Glad ya stopped by, I too will put ya on my list of cats to visit. It will be fun gettin to know ya.

Opus & Roscoe-I also thought ya two would not pass on a party. I hope we have as much fun at the cast crew party as we did in Italy with the Mafia party.

Gemini-I am so glad that ya are having a lot of first time experiences. that will make for some good ole memories.

Christine & Faz-Hope ya can make it, sorry I cannot fly noncrew/cast out to California but they are needed to get those ones out there.

Daisy-I know whatever ya decide to wear it will be beautiful, ya have so many choices in your closet.

Tigger, Trixie & Pye-I know ya wouldn't pass on a party. See ya soon.

Jan Price said...

Hey, Sassy, I'm so excited. I'm going to get to come to your cast party Tuesday. Jan gave me permission without asking. You can see for yourself on JFF. Yippee!

Percy,
Jan's Funny Farm

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Love your new portrait, very glamourous! SS says she will try to read about our party in an internet cafe. See if we can manage a group photo in the grounds of the Castle.

Looking forward to spending time with you.

Bonnie Underfoot said...

I can't wait to prowl the halls of San Simeon. My beans were there long ago. I'll... I mean we'll be at the airport in Middleton. It's closer and less crowded than Dane County Regional.

Thank you so much for the invitation! Purrs,
Bonnie

Sassy Kat said...

Percy-Good news! See ya there!!

Momo-Opus & Roscoe gave it to me, wasn't that nice!! Looking at the clock until ya arrive.

Bonnie-That really is a big place to wonder around, ya will have a great time. I hope that Victor is coming allso.

Asta said...

Sassy
Thank you fow the badge..ill go tell opus and Roscoe how gweat it is!
Did you evew find the missing castmembews??
I can't wait fow the pawty
smoochie kisses
Asta

Sassy Kat said...

Asta-Opus & Roscoe will be glad that ya are goin to stop by. Yes, the cast was found, what a day huh? Glad ya like the badge, hope to see ya in California.

Anonymous said...

I was so busy that i had not have time for the CCSI post yet. But it comes and I'll use the badge and Karl's graphic!!!

Karl and I will come to the party together!

Sassy Kat said...

Ruis-See ya soon.

Juno said...

Sassy!! We'll meet you at the castle tomorrow!! We might be a bit late but we'll be there for sure. We cannot wait to spend some time in California!!

Momo & Pinot

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks