Monday, December 10, 2007

Momo Is Here



I am so happy today because I have a house visitor that arrived today at my place. Momo from Sydney, Australia is going to be staying with me for the next couple of days because her SS had to go away on business. I was worried about Momo arriving on time as the weather has been and still is terrible. Yesterday we had having freezing rain and I was afraid if the lines went down she would be held up somewhere and not be able to get here. Good luck was with my friend from Australia as she made her journey with no delays or canceled lines, Momo arrived on time and safe but tired. This is the first over night that we will be having together!

Momo is one of the first cats I met when I started blogging and helped me through a time when I was thinking that maybe I didn't want to do this blogging stuff. Luckily for me we talked a lot and she kept me going and because of that I have met so many wonderful new friends and when talking to some of those friends the idea of CCSI was developed. I consider Momo my BFFF -Best Female Furry Friend.



Momo's SS sent along a beautiful bouquet of flowers for the mom of the house, that was so nice of her to do that.

Also in Momo's little suitcase packet away were treats for us and house presents for those that host her visit.


Kitty treats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Refillable catnip bags.

Kitty Kaviar a favorite!!!!!!!!

Momo is planning on visiting others after the party at the Hearst Castle so we will have to be careful not to eat all of the treats up. When Momo was unpacking she showed me her beautiful gown that she is taking to California for the cast/crew party. She wanted to be sure that since the party was at the Hearst Castle what she wore would reflect the elegance of the parties held there in former years, most stunning. I think that is a good idea so if you could help spread the word that elegance is the attire for this party, doesn't have to be formal but classy.

Also, if any of you would want to send any photos you take at the party you can e mail those to me. I don't have a camera at this moment so I will not be able to take any myself I will have to rely on you. While I was out at the castle taking photos for the orientation of the grounds at the end of the day after I downloaded the photos the camera came up missing. I am not sure where I last set it down and haven't been able to find it yet.

Well I have to run off now and get myself and Momo over to the set. Even though I have my BFFF visiting there still is work to be done on the CCSI set all of today and some of Tuesday. See you in California soon.

19 comments:

Sassy Kat said...

Please help me spread the word that elegance is the attire for this party, doesn't have to be formal but classy. Thanks

Sassy Kat said...

Momo says to tell you that there is going to be a special luncheon today. This is catered by Momo as her thank you to all of you.

Tybalt said...

Momo is indeed a wonderful kitty, and I'm so glad that she is getting to spend some time with you, Sassy!

Daisy said...

I am so glad that Momo arrived safely. Thanks for the word about the dress code. I need to start studying my wardrobe...

Jan Price said...

Hmmmm. Does this mean I can't wear my new cap?

Percy,
Jan's Funny Farm

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

I am so excited about going to San Simeon tomorrow but I don't know what to wear to the party yet... Well, there's still time tonight after rehearsal!

Purrrrrs, China Cat

Willow said...

Ok, I am thinking elegant... I love my Dasher the Reindeer Costume but dressing up will be fun! My Food Lady has been to the Hearst Castle and told me all about it - I can't wait until tomorrow! China Cat and I are going to put up our badges - thanks to you, Karl and Opus & Roscoe for all the work you are doing for the show!

Purrrrrs, Willow

Mr. Hendrix said...

This is so great you and Momo will be spending time together! I think you'll have a blast.

I can't wait to watch the latest episodes! It is obvious you're working overtime getting it done right.

I can't wait to see your pretty outfit! I'm sure as director, you'll stand out in something wonderful.

Maybe mommy will get on the ball after the holidays so we can write an episode. She works in retail as marketing person so she is crazy busy this time of year. I think you've got a great success on your hands Sassy!

Cat Naps in Italy said...

We aren't sure that we can come to the party. Roscoe came home with the wrong tuxedos and I don't think I can go outside looking like I do in the one he bought. Will have to sleep on it and figure out what to do.

In the meantime, have fun with Momo!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

HRH Yao-Lin said...

ooh mo mo is a wonderful friend to keep you blogging!

Also thanks for the invite x

The Crew said...

How lovely that MoMo is visiting with you, and all the way from Australia! Please tell her we said hello after she recovers from the jet lag.

Tipper & Misty

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Have fun with Momo. This is such an exciting trip. I hope my dress is nice enough.

G.

Juno said...

Sassy, we are so glad you're looking after our darling sissy Momo!!!
That Caviar sounds so good to us!! We are drooling... :)

Momo & Pinot xoxo

Sassy Kat said...

Tybalt-Ya got that right, she is such a good friend to me.

Daisy-I know whatever ya come dress in ya will look perfect!

Percy-How about ya wear it on the plane but not at the castle?

China Cat-I know whatever ya decide to wear ya will good great!

Willow-Thanks for stopping by, tomorrow is the party, so much going on this week.

Mr Hendrix-Thank ya, ya always say the nicest things. I do hope I will look perfect myself for the party on Tuesday.

Opus and Roscoe-I have seen the choice but maybe if ya cannot find something else we can have ya behind cats or in a dark room, ha, ha, ha just kidding, the important thing is having ya two there. We don't care what you decide to wear.

Yao-lin-Ya said it!

Tipper & Misty-I just told Momo that ya said hi and she said hi back at ya.

Gemini-Momo and I will have fun, all day long we have been checkin in on each other to make sure everythin is OK. I know your dress will be perfect!

Momo & Pinot-I am so happy to have Momo here, my pleasure to have her visit while SS is away. I was going to mention that Pinot might be too young for the party, but if ya don't want to be away from your little bro I have a Nanny that is on stand by if you need her services.

Sassy Kat said...

MOMO SAYS THAT SHE IS SO HAPPY TO BE VISITING THE STATES AND CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR THE PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT.

Jan Price said...

Sassy,

When I accepted your invitation to your party tomorrow night, I didn't realize it would be formal. I hate to have to say this in public, but I don't own any formal clothes. Jan took a couple of hours away from working with the homeless animal photos today to take me shopping for a tux, or at least a suit. But the truth is, the hat was all she could afford to give me.

I'm fortunate. I already have a home and lots of brothers and sisters, so a tux isn't that important. If you don't mind, I'm going to pass on the party. But thanks for the invitation. I know you'll all have a good time. I'll look forward to seeing the pictures after the party.

Percy,
Jan's Funny Farm

Islay said...

Hi Sassy and Momo - I'm here, I just have to squeeze in the computer time because, as it is the end of the year (school, financial, etc) here, my human is pretty busy. In fact, her days at uni are limited this month due to schedules, and that is the only access that she has to a decent computer AND connection - the rest of the time we muddle our way through UNIX- and PC-based OS's on dinosaur machines with intermittently-interrupted dial-up - and we've just lost another piece of hardware to the big junk shop in the sky, but we're here nonetheless, and all set for the cast party!! I'll stop over at Roscoe's & Opus' place next. Cheers and see you both at the cast party! (p.s. - I miss my playmate, hope you're taking good care of her for us!)

licks & slobbers
-Charlie

Sassy Kat said...

Percy-I need you at the party tonight, I have visited ya but ya must be on the set, I'll check down there. I am sending you a personal message by e-mail, hope the black hole doesn't eat it.

Charlie-Looking forward to tonight, Momo is doing great, we are havin so much fun.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hi,
This is SS. i am so happy that Momo arrives safely and you are all having fun. She is so happy to be your BFFF and Momo's (the dog) amd Pinot's sissy. She has been the only cat in the household for years and I think she was pretty lonely. Thanks to everycat in the blogosphere who has been so friendly and welcoming!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks