Friday, December 21, 2007

Paradise

The mom and dad of the house are vacationing in the great sunshine state of Florida. They are away from the cold, ice, wind, snow, and grey-sky days. A lot of picture taking has been done because of the different things they are doing each day. They sent some photos so I could see what they are up to; I would like to share some of those with you.

Before you read any further or look at the photos, I must warn you now, that you might want to have a little snack, because for some strange reason you might start feeling a little hungry. My doggie friends might get the urge to start running and chasing things. I thought I should let you that there is a risk if you continue with this post.

I have heard folks refer to this place called Florida as being paradise! I have to say that the proof is in the photos and I will leave that up to you to decide but it has my vote for paradise. I still couldn't believe what my eyes were looking at!! There are feathery birdies everywhere!!!



. . . standing by the waters edge . . .



. . . floating in the water and sitting on buoys . . .



. . . walking on the sandy beaches . . .



. . . taking naps on the beach . . .


. . . flocks of them all over the neighbor's yard . . .



. . . filling up the sky . . .

Has anyone seen so many birdies before? I am thinking that I need to somehow get down to Florida and check things out for myself. Boy, my friends who live in Florida sure are lucky!

12 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

HMMMMM - yum yum yum - BIRDIES!!!
Thank you for warning us to have a snack before watching!!!
That wide blue stuff in the first picture must be the ocean? I've never been to an ocean - the most water I have ever seen is the one in the pool and ever since I fell in there I know I don't like it!!!
Hey Sassy - your humans are in Florida - so you have the house to yourself???? That sounds like party time to me?????
Can we come some day and mess up the house?
Karl

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Yup. Lots of birds. And we are going to have more soon as the flocks from up north make their way down here. It's just like a bird buffet!

Daisy said...

Yep, we get some of those big white birdies all over the place. Have they seen any lizards yet?!?!? The weather where I live (south Florida) has been very nice, so they picked an excellent time to go to FL.

PB 'n J said...

Oh my - it's like a buffet! Those are way better than the birds in our back yard (they're really just appetizer sized).

Jan Price said...

Samaritan is going nuts here. He's a Pointer. That's a bird dog, you know. Jan, being a non-hunting human, doesn't know how to point, so she hasn't taught Samaritan, but he knows who he is and he wants them birds!

Jan's Funny Farm

Sassy Kat said...

Karl-Not so sure about the party at my place, I'm thinkin of heading down via the net and find some birdies, I'll bring ya back some if I go. Ya must get to the ocean it is pretty.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes-Ya sound like southern cats to me. How excitin to live where so many big birdies flock to.

Daisy-I think the mom of the house has seen a lizzard, I heard her yell all the way up north when one got to close to her, ha, ha, ha. I sure like your state, I'm thinkin of netting it down there myself.

PB&J-I knew your gang would appreciate the birdies, think we need a road trip.

Jan-I hope I didn't get too much excietment at your place with all of those birdie photos. Oh, and by the way maybe Percy and I have somethin up our sleeve, you'll have to keep in touch to find out. I take full responsibility, and ya know I will watch out for him real good. Trust me.

Sassy Kat said...

Karl-Not so sure about the party at my place, I'm thinkin of heading down via the net and find some birdies, I'll bring ya back some if I go. Ya must get to the ocean it is pretty.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes-Ya sound like southern cats to me. How excitin to live where so many big birdies flock to.

Daisy-I think the mom of the house has seen a lizzard, I heard her yell all the way up north when one got to close to her, ha, ha, ha. I sure like your state, I'm thinkin of netting it down there myself.

PB&J-I knew your gang would appreciate the birdies, think we need a road trip.

Jan-I hope I didn't get too much excietment at your place with all of those birdie photos. Oh, and by the way maybe Percy and I have somethin up our sleeve, you'll have to keep in touch to find out. I take full responsibility, and ya know I will watch out for him real good. Trust me.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I bet Daisy can show you around and introduce to George her lizard!

Sassy Kat said...

Cheysuli & Gemini-What a great idea!

Jan Price said...

Trust you? Well, you took good care of Percy for the cast party .... But now we're curious what you and Percy are up to. He won't tell.

We had lots of excitement around here today. Samaritan and those birds of yours. And we helped Jan rescue a Blue Tick Hound puppy. It's been a good day.

Jan's Funny Farm

Sassy Kat said...

Jan-Thanks for letting Percy come with me. I promise I will only have his best interest in mind. Also, I am glad that you could rescure the little doggie. It is so sad that little ones don't get treated well. I wish I could have a home and welcome all into it. With your big family over there I know you take such good care of everycat/dog. You are such a good person. I'll be over gto get Percy soon.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Nice birdies and great beaches! At least your humans don't desert you entirely and have the decency to share their holiday shots while they are on holidays.

If you are bored, teleport over!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks