Wednesday, December 12, 2007

San Simeon Party Continues

December 11, 2007


Good evening all I trust that you are all having a good time. I will be brief in my comments as I know after your long day of travel and the social hour you all must be terribly hungry. Before we move on to this evenings dinner, prepared for you by the most famous chefs flown in from France, I want to thank all of you here and those who couldn't join us for all of your efforts in going the extra mile to make this episode of CCSI II magnificent. You all have been a pleasure to work with and I look forward to making more shows with you. One of the nicest things to come out of the CCSI series is making new friends with my cast and crew. For this I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. Now on to the important things, dinner.

Tonight we have two areas set up for you delicious meal that is about to be served. There is inside seating inside located in The Grand Dinning Hall. Please sit wherever you wish to, no tables have been assigned we leave that up to you.



The Grand Dinning Hall is on the ground floor to the right as you enter the foyer.


Momo coming down The Grand Staircase in the main foyer on her way to dinner.
Photo by SS



For those of you wishing to enjoy the most magnificent sunsets that you will experience tables have been set up down by the Neptune pool.



A string quartet will be on the terrace playing music throughout the dinner for your enjoyment.



Opus and Roscoe about to enter the terrace dinning area.
Photo by Italia Photoga

Our cuisine for this evenings meal is seafood which is being prepared, as I mentioned earlier, by the finest chefs in France. For those preferring another type of menu choices please be sure to tell your server and one of our many chefs will cook your selection to your perfection. On the menu is the following:




The first entree is a three course seafood dinner with steak.



The second entree is a Cajun sea food platter.



The third entree is a delectable seafood paella



The finest wines from the Hearst Castle wine cellar have been chosen for each dish that is being served.



After your dinning pleasure we have an assortment of desserts for you to peruse.



All of the desserts here tonight were hand made by masters in their field .



A fountain of chocolate crafted by the senior master using a secret recipe of over one-hundred years old.



Victor Tabbycat taking in the eyes pleasure of the chocolate fountain.
Photo by Bonnie & Victortabby Cat

After you have finished your exquisite dinning experience at the Hearst Castle feel free to wonder around the beautiful estate gardens and enjoy the magnificent views this mountain has to offer. While touring around the estate I would like to say that there are cigars for those who wish to sit back and relax and there is an open bar in The Gothic Study.





Asta enjoying an after dinner drink in The Gothic Room.
Photo by Asta



Percy & Sassy on their way to The Gothic Room.

Photo by Italia Photoga



As you enter your cottage at the end of the evening you will find a complimentary bottle of champagne and goblets, use these tonight or take them with you as you leave for home.



I would like for you to take home with you, if you would want them, are the beautiful flower arrangements that you have enjoyed in your cottage room.

Again I wish to thank all of you on CCSI II for making this such a satisfying experience working on the set with you. You are the best and I am looking forward to many more shows with each and everyone of you.



Opus and Roscoe photographed on their way to the airport.
Photo by Italis Photoga

Please stay as long as you like at the castle. I do have to say though that I will have to have all of you back on the set soon so we can add those final touches on the show.



Percy as he is ready to board the helicopter.
Photo by Jan

With the premiere is coming up soon I know that many of you still have plans to finalize for that big night and need to get back home to take care of those arrangements.



My pilots, again, are on stand-by and will be taking you all back home. Just call from your cottage room and tell the pilots when you are leaving and they will get you back home safely. Some of you have been concerned because of the bad weather that is going on throughout the Midwest but each jet is equipped with a special thingie that will guarantee that nothing can happen to the plane you are in.

Being the holiday season and working on the CCSI II holiday special show allowed an excuse to have a cast/crew party - Christmas party at The Hearst Castle. I am so glad you all came out here and we got to know each other a little better.

Oh, if any of you sent in photos and they did not get published in the party posts please let me know, with so many here tonight it was hard making sure that all things that needed to be done were completed. I had staff doing the photos tonight and I want to make sure that no errors were made on their part so if you had your photo missing say the word and I will post it. I also want to thank those who were here tonight but were a little camera shy, they are DK & The Fluffies, Cheysuli & Gemini, Samatha & Tigger, Momo & Pinot, PB&J, Karl, Ruis, Adan, China Cat & Willow, Bogdan, and Debra. Travel safe and I will see you on the set real soon. Good night.


The Italians leaving San Simeon, ciao Opus & Roscoe.Photo by Italia Photoga

26 comments:

Sassy Kat said...

Welcome, now onto this evening events. I have taken great steps to assure that this is the perfect evening and hope you all will be happily surprised with the dinner being served to you. Sit back and enjoy as we dine with good friends, good food, and good fun.

Cat Naps in Italy said...

We thinks we will head right for the seafood! Everything looks wonderful sassy!

Opus and Roscoe

Daisy said...

I am in awe of Momo in that beautiful gown!

I think I would like to eat some MEATS now. Thanks ever so much for the fabulous party. Sassy, you are the best hostess ever.

Jan Price said...

Sassy, What a delectable feast. I am in awe of your elegant taste. You have really put on the dog... er, cat. You know what I mean.

I am grateful for the handsome wardrobe Opus and Roscoe provided for me. I feel like a prince. I wear the cap Jan gave me while lolling around the pool or sitting on the patio with the cast. (Feel free to borrow the picture from JFF if you need it.) It helps keep me grounded in what's important in life. Family and friends - and staff.

I'm having a great time!
Percy,
Jan's Funny Farm

Sassy Kat said...

Opus & Roscoe-I hope our food is up to your liking, I know ya have many fine food dishes living in Italy. I thought that the majority of our guests, cats, would prefer the fish theme.

Daisy-Thank you so much but I have to say that ya look so beautiful tonight too. Ya always have the finest clothes to wear.

Percy-Thanks, I am so glad that ya are having a great time! I knew ya would.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Gemini was camera shy and she didn't want me stealing her thunder. Sigh.

C.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

wow

Oh my goodness look at this feast?! Is it not the most delicious menu one could ever hope to chose from?

Sassy
I have to say that this is the best party ever.

Purrs
Ping

Victor Tabbycat said...

Wowza! What wonderful stuff! It's grate you could find chocolate that's FOR kitty! Mom always says it's "not for kitty" an I efun got a baf once fur spillin chocolate milk on meself!

Fanks so much Sassy! What a nite to remember!

Cat Naps in Italy said...

What kind of wine do you think we should drink with the fish?

Hi Sassy, Daisy, Percy, Chey, Gemini, Ping and Victor! Do come and sit with us!

Opus and Roscoe

Anonymous said...

Ohh, everything looks delicious!! I am so glad I attended the party... it felt good to see friends and relax a little in this busy time.

Tonight Karl flies back to The Cat Realm (his maid is home) and I'll go back to the Netherlands. Tomorrow we both see you again at the BIG opening night!

Thank you so much for this wonderful party!!

Jan Price said...

Hey, Opus and Roscoe,

I'm leaving this message with Sassy, just in case I don't run into you again before we leave.

Thanks for stopping by JFF and correcting the label on our photo. Guess I'm the only one who knew what I was talking about. And no, I am NOT going to try to explain that again. You'll have to go back and read it for yourself.

I appreciate the offer to drop me home on your way back to Italy, but Sassy brought me out early to help with setup (and wine guarding). I don't know whether she has more work for me to do.

Sure appreciate that swell-fitting jacket.

Percy,
Jan's Funny Farm

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Oh Sorry. Maybe we misread that. Oops!

If Sassy doesn't need your help, there is room in our chopper for one more!

Think we will stick around a bit longer though. There is just too much seafood to eat, how could we leave now?

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

Jan Price said...

Nope, you didn't misread that, Opus and Roscoe. I corrected the photo label on JFF so folks can tell you apart. I am sorry. Should never label a photo I'm in while looking at it.

Glad you're staying for a while. Maybe I'll find you at the buffet.

Percy,
Jan's Funny Farm

Jan Price said...

Hey, where did everyone go? I keep missing everyone. Roscoe & Opus are over at JFF while I'm either here or at their place leaving a message and Sassy ... and ..... Is anyone left from CCSI?

Did you see the new pool party photo at Opus & Roscoe's? I'm wearing my new hat! Jan's going to love it. That's a great picture of the cast and crew. Sassy, love your bathing cap.

Percy,
Jan's Funny Farm

Tybalt said...

What a wonderful party, Sassy! Everyone looks so elegant! I have to say, red is your color, and MoMo looks beautiful!

I can't wait to see CCSI II tomorrow. I know it will be even better than the premiere episode!

Islay said...

This was a real treat - and the food was marvelous (though I must admit, when it comes to food, I just can't resist!)

Thank you Sassy and all who came for a really good time - I look forward to seeing you all on set, only, after a party like this, we probably need a few days to sleep it off!

licks & slobbers
-Charlie

P.S. Thanks for posting my pic, Sassy, you're a real class-act! And no, that was not a cigarette, it was a I found in the dining room!

Islay said...

A SAUSAGE (don't know how that word went missing!?

Juno said...

OMD!! Everyone in these photo look absolutely stunning!!
Everything we tried was so great (Yes, yes, we love food!). We won't forget how fabulous this feast was!!

We'll have to fly back to Toronto shortly. Thanks again Sassy and everyone for the hard work to make us happy.

Momo & Pinot

The Meezers or Billy said...

We're here too Sassy!! We haf just been 'alaxing and taking in the beautiful sights and looking at all of the wonderful formalwear.

Sammy and Miles

Sassy Kat said...

Cheysuli & Gemini-Sometimes ya just don't want the picture taken of ya. That is OK nice that ya went along with Gemini.

Debra-Thanks for comin, I am so glad that ya liked the menu.

Victor-Ya are more than welcome, I think though that a little chocolate won't hurt one.

Opus & Roscoe-I so enjoyed eating with ya two for dinner. We sure had a lot to talk about. Thanks for offering to take Percy home, but if ya don't mind I would like to take him home, told Jan I'd keep an eye on him.

Ruis-Ya are more than welcome, I am so glad that ya could come. Glad also that both ya & Karl got in some R&R.

Percy- I would prefer taking ya home, that way Jan won't worry. I'll have to check out Opus & Roscoe's new photo at their place, also I'll have to check out your new hat.

Tybalt-I am glad ya had a good time, I do need to let ya know that the show is airing on Cecember 14.

Charlie-Thanks for coming, I knew ya didn't smoke, I put that in my post cause I wanted to make sure others knew that ya didn't smoke. Glad ya had a good time.

Momo & Pinot-Glad ya enjoyed yourself, tried to have a choice of what I thought everycat/dog would like. I think we had a wonderful time.

Meezers-I didn't think ya were here cause ya were so quiet. Glad that ya came.

Sassy Kat said...

I am heading back to the set now, for those of ya still here don't forget that ya are needed on the set soon. Thank ya all for coming.

Jan Price said...

Sassy, Just wanted to thank you for a wonderful party! I enjoyed every minute of it.

The Funny Farm residents are happy with the tidbits I brought home to share with them. They want to hear all the details, so we're going to nibble and chat for a bit before I hit the sack. Have to be up early for rehearsal.

Percy,
Jan's Funny Farm

PS -
And Jan said to tell you thanks!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

What a delicious menu to top off a splendid evening! I am sure MoMo enjoyed herself with all her friends. Thanks to Sassy for organizing a wonderful, unforgetable evening for the kitties.
SS

Sassy Kat said...

Percy-How nice to share with those who live in your house. What a sweetie ya are.

SS-Enjoyed having Momo, she is wanting to go over to Momo doggie's & Pinot's place now. I will send her on her way. I so enjoyed having her. I will be seeing her on the Red Carpet tomorrow.

Samantha & Mom said...

Yes, we were here too Sassy. Being quiet and enjoying ourselves immensely! The food was wonderful and you looked beautiful in your red dress. We are so excited about the Premier! You are the best hostess Sassy and a wonderful producer!
Your FL furiends,

Sassy Kat said...

Samatha & Tigger-There ya are, was looking for ya two. So glad that ya enjoyed yourselves, I was afraid that ya two didn't make it. See ya soon back on the set.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks