Wednesday, December 19, 2007

CCSI Is Moving

Certificate of Excellence - Best Producer Of A Blog Show


Christmas came early for me this year as my crew and cast presented me with the most marvelous gifts.

From my crew I received as a token of their appreciation and friendship the beautiful certificate displayed above. I will proudly always have this displayed on my blog. If that wasn't enough Karl, Ruis, Opus, and Roscoe sent along another terrific surprise!! As I have mentioned many times before that my crew always go the extra mile, well I think this time they went way beyond that! Listen to this, they have been working on a CCSI blog! The work is still going on at the site but you all are welcome to check it out and watch things unfold. The new home for CCSI is: http://littleproductions-ccsi.blogspot.com/. As an added bonus, there is a merchandise shoppe where members of the cast, crew, and our viewers can shop for their favorite CCSI products. CCSI is not only solving new strange crimes, we are also helping animals in need with the proceeds of the CCSI shop!

This is almost too big for this little ole cat to handle. Be sure after you visit the new CCSI Headquarters to stop by Karl, Ruis, Opus, and Roscoe's place and let them know what you think about all of this. They have been working so hard on this project and your words of support will help them keep on working.

Along with this exciting information about the new CCSI Headquarters I also received from my crew and cast six hundred dozen red roses!!!! Do the math! That is a lot of roses. They smell so beautiful and are so gorgeous to look at.

This is all so overwhelming. I have said it before and I will say it again, I owe all of you many thanks for all of the hard work you put in to make CCSI the best it can be.

Thank you all so much for everything! You all are the best!!

If any cat or dog sees Santa, tell him that he doesn't need to stop at my house, I'm all set for this year.

14 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations Sassy! :) I'm glad that CCSI is such a success! :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

awsome Sassy!!!

The Cat Realm said...

So glad you are happy, Sassy!!!!
Did you work the new blog over or was it Ruis or the Italians???
I posted about it too and left an announcement with the cat blogosphere - now you just have to put out the call for the next script, hahahahahahaha
Karl

Jan Price said...

Wonderful, Sassy. You deserve it. Karl, Opus & Roscoe, and Ruis deserve a lot of credit too. You all made it a success.

Jan's Funny Farm

Tybalt said...

How wonderful and exciting! CCSI has certainly grown!

Congratulations, Sassy. You certainly deserve that award, after all of your hard work. Purrs!

Cat Naps in Italy said...

We are so happy that you liked your gifts (they were the master mind of Karl). We can't wait to watch CCSI grow and hope that our animal friends in the blog community will join in on the fun with us!

Much love,
Opus and Roscoe
hmmmm, we already have an idea for a new years show.......

Anonymous said...

Sassy, I am soooo happy you like your gifts!! The Official CCSI weblog is a fact..., again a step closer to an Oscar, hahahaha.

I hope more cats, doggies and other species find their way to Little Productions, so the next show can be even bigger than the 2nd.:)

And CCSI is not only solving new strange crimes, they are also helping animals in need with the proceeds of the CCSI shop!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

My oh my! This is soooooo exciting. A blogsite and shop for CCSI! It's a wonderful idea - thanks to those enthusiastic kitties behind it. What say we have a colourful banner to advertise it on the blogs of all those who have been involved in CCSI, those who wish to become involved and anybody else who wants to display it.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

In my excitment and enthusiasm for the new CCSI blogsite I forgot to congratulate you on the award which is truly deserving after all your hard work. *Slap on the paws* Of course, Karl, Ruis, Opus and Roscoe and all the production members should be recognised for all the effort and hard work they have put in to make CCSI a success.

Islay said...

Many congratulations, Sassy - a great job! We have really enjoyed being in the CCSI series as well as reading each new installment! I have to go check out the new site!

licks & slobbers
-Charlie

Sassy Kat said...

Dragonheart-Thanks, me too!!

Sammy & Miles-It is pretty cool isn't it??!!!

Karl-Too late for the next call for a script, I already did that on the CCSI blog comment. No I haven't changed a thing on the blog must be the Italians or Ruis.

Jan's Funny Farm-Ya got that right!!

Tybalt-Thanks, couldn't have done it without my great crew and cast!!!

Opus & Roscoe-Thank ya so much, a New Years story???!!!! Too late to get that one on the air.

Ruis-I think, no I know ya all out did me on this one. What a gift!!!! And it will be good to help others in need with proceeds from the gift shoppee.

Momo-Good idea about the banner, I am going to pass that information on to Karl.

Charlie-Isn't it great!!!! And ya were in the beginnin of it all.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Charlie's party has started and it's going to go for the whole weekend.

Sassy Kat said...

Momo-I'll stop by for I go to bed, thanks.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

CCSI is very good~!!!!
It's a great successful project~!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks